Yuin PK3 Impressions Thread
Aug 8, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #245 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by giordun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where can you use earbuds?

anywhere? :S Why do people wear ibuds?! OMG You can hear their music!? why are there such thing as open headphones? Where can i use them!?

Seriously, if you listen at a moderate level, it's very acceptable to listen to them in a quiet area. Unless you want to drown yourself in loud music and get tinnitus , be my guest. I'm too a victim of loud music from going into clubs and riding in cranked up rap music in my friends car. Check if you have it.. go in a dead silent room and check if you have a ringing noise in your head.. if you do.. sorry bud, you got tinnitus. well most people already have it but that's another topic.

Buds are for people that don't like the feel of iems but still want something small.

I'm sorry but a question like "So why on earth would anybody want earbuds!?" is pretty idiotic. A few reasons pop up .. just common sense. Umm Portability, an open design so your not totally blocked from the outside road, Personal preference, an alternative to the ibuds which lack in terms of sound quality these produce, not a huge fan of iems, easy to put in while iems are picky about getting a good seal, and etc.

Aug 8, 2008 at 10:50 AM Post #247 of 779
Ok yea I guess. Also sharing with other people is a lot nicer with earbuds because with IEMs they don't really want to get it too far into their ear and then they won't really listen to it well. Well I just got a pair of JBL Reference 220 so hit me. I only really liked it because of the case and the plane adapter... I'll consider the PK3.

Aug 9, 2008 at 4:19 PM Post #248 of 779
I was looking for a fair pair of earbuts that cost <$50 to work with my ipod classic, fall on this thread and buy those.
I receive it one week ago, and am really happy so far !

Thanks !
beyersmile.png

note: I may have one little problem with it, though: I know consider buying me the OK2 (just being curious, y'know
tongue.gif
).

Sep 8, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #251 of 779
Yeah I just gave up and decided to play around with the normal foamies and just listen to them! They sound amazing considering the price and the past experiences Ive had with earbuds!

Sep 8, 2008 at 10:33 PM Post #252 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickenman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just got these! but I have no clue how to put the donut foamies on... Any advice?

what do you mean? you put them on just like you would the normal ones...oh, maybe the two sides are stuck together where the hole is cut through? I had to "tear" it apart gently. they are great, but the hole doesn't stay centered when you put them on and off, and I doubt they will last very long as they seem to be stretching and tearing pretty quickly. well, time to try the normal ones.

Sep 8, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #253 of 779
I was finally able to put these on.. After about 30 minutes of trial and error.. Well, they sound wonderful and I really love how comfortable they are. Also, they're way better than putting my MS1s on because of the California Heat! definately worth the money!

Sep 18, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #255 of 779
Great thread I've been looking for a recable guide for the PK3. I recently picked up a pair to replace my iPhone headset. So far they sound great for what they are. I'll be putting the PK3 buds on the iPhone headset to maintain it's mic and clicker button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back