Your ideal quick and easy breakfast of choice
May 20, 2010 at 11:51 PM Post #46 of 109
Quote:
How quick are we talking here? If I'm in a huge rush I'll just pop a couple of Pop Tarts in the microwave for a few seconds. Not all that healthy, but as quick and easy as it gets.

Man, those Pop Tarts give me some killer indigestion, otherwise I'd eat em everyday :) 

May 21, 2010 at 2:45 AM Post #47 of 109
Pop tarts may be quick, but healthy they are not. Try a granola bar instead. Still not the healthiest thing out there, but infinitely preferable to pop tarts.

May 21, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #48 of 109

Quote:
Does that provide some resistance to hay fever? I'm allergic to pretty much everything (grass, dust, mould, pet dander, pollen.) But my impression is that the pollen is the culprit during the hay fever months. Any relief from the sneezing, burning eyes, etc would be great.

I'm not sure on what it covers, but I can say that my allergies appear to be milder since I started using honey in my smoothies. Studies have been conducted that support this, but it doesn't work for everyone. It's worth a shot at least!

May 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #50 of 109
I really like nattou, though there's really no reason to! It smells, the texture is slimy and nasty, there's no meat in it... yet hmmmm nattou.... hmmmm 

May 21, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #53 of 109
Quick and easy and healthy instant breakfast for me would be either oatmal that you can just microwave and get it ready while you are readying yourself, or bananas that you can eat while you're walking on the way to wherever you are going.

May 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM Post #54 of 109
Quaker Oat's 5 Minute Oatmeal microwaved takes 90 seconds. I put a little brown suger and milk on it. 

May 21, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #55 of 109

Quote:

So you are saying that your Cap'n Crunch is better after a short burn-in? Does the flavor get more open and transparent? Do you taste more detail in the flavor notes?
biggrin.gif

Please Doctor Ben, certainly the obvious  I thought , needn't be verbalised to this group :wink:

Edit, simply for a "Time Stamp" check for accuracy ...

May 21, 2010 at 8:53 PM Post #59 of 109
I like Yoplait yogurt. I sometimes mix in Emerald Cacao Roast almonds (especially good with cherry yogurt), or I crunch up a granola bar and mix it in. On weekends, I like Oatmeal Stout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back