Your ideal quick and easy breakfast of choice
May 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 109

HiGHFLYiN9

Member of the Trade: Zynsonix
So you're waking up and you've got somewhere to be, what's your quick and easy breakfast of choice?

I've been doing Yoplait Light Yogurt for a while now, seems to be a pretty good choice. It's relatively healthy and takes zero time to prepare :)

May 19, 2010 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 109
Two pieces of toast and some scrambled eggs is pretty quick and easy to prepare. I often have that for breakfast along with some yogurt.

those 'milk and cereal' bars are a favorite of mine when I have to run out as soon as I wake up.

There's also this Chinese thing, kind of like a pancake. It says 'onion pancake' on the boxes, if anyone knows what I'm talking about. That takes just a few minutes to make and it's pretty tasty.

May 19, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #4 of 109
I mix two table spoons of plain yogurt (think sour cream) and two table spoons of peanut butter in a bowl until it is completely mixed. Then I leave it in the fridge to stay cold, and get some out to spread on toast bagel etc. in morning or eat like that for quick pick me up. Tastes like flavored cream cheese spread. Yum :)

May 19, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #5 of 109
Chewy granola bar or Nutrigrain bar

May 19, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #7 of 109
Two slices of toast...toasted...and a quick slap of margarine or butter, whatever is closest to the front of the fridge.

May 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #12 of 109
Quote:
Two slices of toast...toasted

As opposed to? 
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM Post #13 of 109
A lot. At least two eggs, bacon or ham, toast, yogurt, fruit, coffee, water, bourbon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back