Your ideal quick and easy breakfast of choice
May 26, 2010 at 7:11 AM Post #91 of 109

atbglenn

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Posts
1,661
Likes
23
yum!  I think I'm going to make one this morning.
 
Quote:

 
Breakfast sandwich: Ham, egg, cheese and plenty of hot sauce
smile.gif



 
May 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM Post #93 of 109

Raguvian

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Posts
1,302
Likes
37


Quote:
Pretty tall claim there pardner. I'll give it a try.


If you don't like sweet cereals then don't give it a try.
wink.gif

 
I thought it was delicious. I was trying to go slow on the box but finished it in two days anyways.
 
I'm going to try the Cinnabon cereal soon. I'm also going to start buying similar cereals and start mixing those together. Frosted Mini Wheats, Cinnabon and Chocolate Cheerios sound good. So do Cap'n Crunch, Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops.
 
May 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM Post #94 of 109

atbglenn

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Posts
1,661
Likes
23
Kelloggs Sugar Frosted Flakes w/ Bananas 
 

 
May 31, 2010 at 8:58 AM Post #96 of 109

atbglenn

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Posts
1,661
Likes
23
May 31, 2010 at 9:31 AM Post #97 of 109

JSTpt1022

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 9, 2006
Posts
623
Likes
10
Instant Oatmeal, 1 Banana, Orange Juice, Large mug of my coffee of the month. Currently, Starbuck's Sumatra.
 
May 31, 2010 at 11:12 AM Post #98 of 109

cyberspyder

Caution! Incomplete trades.
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Posts
1,993
Likes
23
1) Instant noodles with spam and scrambled eggs
 
2) Toast with ham omelette
 
3) Macaroni with ham
 
4) Oatmeal
 
5) French toast with homefries, eggs, bacon, more toast, lots of orange juice and bananas
 
Yeah, I stick to my asian roots...:D
 
Jun 1, 2010 at 2:14 AM Post #99 of 109

jjinh

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Posts
3,090
Likes
60
 
Quote:
1) Instant noodles with spam and scrambled eggs
 
2) Toast with ham omelette
 
3) Macaroni with ham
 
4) Oatmeal
 
5) French toast with homefries, eggs, bacon, more toast, lots of orange juice and bananas
 
Yeah, I stick to my asian roots...:D


Asian would be something like congee or pho for brekkie. 
 
Jun 1, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #100 of 109

Freeze

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 25, 2010
Posts
517
Likes
25
toaster strudels are amazing. You know the frozen ones and you put em in toaster and then put the frosting on. Man those are good. Best ceral hands down cinnamon toast crunch
 
Jun 1, 2010 at 2:31 AM Post #101 of 109

NapalmK

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Posts
1,661
Likes
25
Quote:
 
I'm going to try the Cinnabon cereal soon. I'm also going to start buying similar cereals and start mixing those together. Frosted Mini Wheats, Cinnabon and Chocolate Cheerios sound good. So do Cap'n Crunch, Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops.

Definitely post your best cereal combinations. I'm not generally a breakfast person but this thread is making me hungry. Man I want an omelet with some bacon or some eggs Benedict. 
 
 
Jun 3, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #105 of 109

Raguvian

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Posts
1,302
Likes
37


Quote:
Definitely post your best cereal combinations. I'm not generally a breakfast person but this thread is making me hungry. Man I want an omelet with some bacon or some eggs Benedict. 
 


All I can say is Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch do not work together.
confused_face.gif

 
Once I run out of cereal I'll go on a buying spree and try out some other ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top