Your Favorite Simpsons Quote
Oct 7, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #32 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is mind? no matter.
what is matter? nevermind

Nice Tracey Ullman Show reference.

Oct 7, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #33 of 82
Quimby: Human roaches, feeding off each others' garbage! The only thing you can't buy here is dignity. Welcome swappers! To the Springfield swap meet! Ich bin ein Springfield swap meet patron! I need a drink and a shower.

Oct 7, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #34 of 82
Mick Jagger: "SIMP-SON!!!"

From the random Simpsons quote generator!

[size=xx-small][size=x-small]Homer: Kill my boss?!? Do I dare live out the American dream?

[/size]
[size=x-small]Bart: Dear God. We paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing.

[/size]
[size=x-small]Homer: My baloney has a first name, its h-o-m-e-r, My baloney has a second name, its h-o-m-e-r...

Bart: [/size]
[size=x-small]Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.

[size=x-small]Hi, I'm looking for Amanda... Amanda Hug N Kiss.

[size=x-small]Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.

[size=x-small]I think its ironic that for once dad's butt prevented the release of toxic gas.
[/size]
[/size]

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:37 AM Post #36 of 82
HOMER: I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called ...."The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

HOMER: Larry Flynt is right! You guys stink! (mistaking Stephen Hawking for Hustler publisher Larry Flynt)

HOMER: If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!

HOMER: We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you?

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #37 of 82
"I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's..."
"Oh man, she must really be hungry!"

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:53 AM Post #38 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Principal Skinner
“You’ve done it, Mr Nibbles! Now, chew through my ballsack!”

eek.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #39 of 82
Lisa: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is?

Homer: No, I do not know what shaden-frawde is. [sarcastic] Please tell me, because I'm dying to know.

Lisa: It's a German term for 'shameful joy', taking pleasure in the suffering of others.

Homer: Oh, come on Lisa. I'm just glad to see him fall flat on his butt! He's usually all happy and comfortable, and surrounded by loved ones, and it makes me feel... What's the opposite of that shameful joy thing of yours?

Lisa: Sour grapes.

Homer: Boy, those Germans have a word for everything!

Oct 8, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #40 of 82
bart: 'i can't promise i'll try, but i'll try to try."

homer: 'i am so smart! s-m-r-t!"

ralph: 'it tastes like burning!'

Oct 8, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #43 of 82
The goggles... they do nothing!

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #44 of 82
"Things aren't as happy as they used to be down here at the unemployment office. Joblessness is no longer just for philosophy majors. Useful people are starting to feel the pinch." -- Kent Brockman

kentbourse5jw.jpg

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #45 of 82
Any more Head-fi related ones?

I only watch the one's out on DVD, so all I know are...

"Oh Marge I went to thousands of rock concerts and I can hear just fine."

"Homer, you're drooling on the mic's again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back