Your Favorite Simpsons Quote
Oct 7, 2007 at 6:42 AM Post #17 of 82
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~Homer Simpson

Oct 7, 2007 at 10:56 AM Post #18 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Homer: (Shouting) It can't be turned off!

Homer: But it does break easy.

Oct 7, 2007 at 11:35 AM Post #19 of 82
Homer: Son, a woman is a lot like a... [looks around] a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice, and... um... [spots his can of Duff] Oh, wait a minute. Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! [downs the beer] But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman! [gets another woman out of the woman]

Pimple Faced Kid: That man ate all our shrimp, and three plastic lobsters.
Sea Captain: Arr! 'Tis no man. 'Tis a remorseless eatin' machine.

Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Oct 7, 2007 at 12:03 PM Post #23 of 82
When Kurt Milhouse gets divorced:

"Kurt, crackers are a family food. Happy families. Maybe single people eat crackers, we don't know. Frankly we don't want to know. Its a market we can do without".

"So thats it after twenty years, so long, good luck"?

"I don't recall saying good luck".

From another episode:

"My dad is a pretty big wheel down at the cracker factory".

Oct 7, 2007 at 2:02 PM Post #25 of 82
Homer: Look, all I'm saying is, if these big stars didn't want people going through their garbage and saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively.

Lisa: Mom, romance is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece.

Chief Wiggum: Can't you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can't be policing the entire city!

Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Oct 7, 2007 at 3:00 PM Post #27 of 82
Some Homer quotes...

"All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer."

&

"Beer... Now there's a temporary solution."

Oct 7, 2007 at 3:31 PM Post #30 of 82
Homer: Stomach churning, bowels clenching, must.... finish.... ham!

Homer: Huh -- wha -- Lisa! What's up?

Lisa: I just had a bad dream!

Homer: Oh, sure. You just lie down and tell me all about it.

Lisa: Well, I know it's absurd, but I dreamed the bogeyman was after me, and he's hiding under --

Homer: Aah! Bogeyman! You nail the windows shut, I'll get the gun! [Homer runs into Bart's room]

Homer: Bart, I don't want to alarm you, but there may be a bogeyman or bogeymen in the house!

Bart: Ahhhhhhh!

GAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back