You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #5,671 of 6,356
Quote:
HEY EVERYBODY!! I PREFER 128 MP3'S THAN FLAC, AND LOVE THE EQ ON IPODS. AND CALIFORNICATION IS THE BEST ALBUM IN SOUND QUALITY!
Just kidding, now that I have your attention, take a look at my editing skills in Wikipedia.
(I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but it will probably make you laugh).

Your edit has already been removed.  
frown.gif
  Back to life in the caves I suppose.

Jan 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #5,672 of 6,356
HEY EVERYBODY!! I PREFER 128 MP3'S THAN FLAC, AND LOVE THE EQ ON IPODS. AND CALIFORNICATION IS THE BEST ALBUM IN SOUND QUALITY!

Just kidding, now that I have your attention, take a look at my editing skills in Wikipedia.

(I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but it will probably make you laugh).

Your edit has already been removed.  :frowning2:   Back to life in the caves I suppose.

Yeah, I know.

Jan 7, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #5,673 of 6,356

Hahaha dude nice.  That reminded me: When you watch a interview of an artist you don't even listen to (Deadmau5) and he talks about (even knows) how bad the dynamics are in dubstep and you instantly respect him 10x more.

Funny thing is I once downloaded a 64 KBPS album!!! It was Niandra La Des And Usually Just A T-Shirt from John (Frusciante) the guitarist of RHCP. I couldn't understand why it sounded like a BlackBerry speaker at full volume in crappy quality. Then I checked the Bitrate, I almost threw up.

Jan 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #5,674 of 6,356
Quote:
it's a serious issue. The only way to remotely remedy it is to kind of flick your hair up from underneath with your hands

never works for me... i have really thick hair im afraid. i even tried wetting my hands first, but to no avail! 

Quote:
honestly, for me this is so true 
tongue.gif

I even got consultant to my barber about what type of haircut that can prevent that thing happen

see, i have short hair, so even a trip to the barber wouldnt do me any good...

i feel kinda awkward obsessing over my hair... 
confused_face.gif

Jan 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #5,677 of 6,356
Quote:
Michael Jackson too

I'm pretty sure HE didn't fall victim to that. Then again it's been a while since I listened to him...

When you get urges to listen to a song just to make sure it's of good quality.

Jan 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #5,679 of 6,356
Michael Jackson too

I'm pretty sure HE didn't fall victim to that. Then again it's been a while since I listened to him...

When you get urges to listen to a song just to make sure it's of good quality.

Actually if you go to Wikipedia's "Loudness war" article. There's an example of Black And White! Of how it has been increased volume wise through eras.

Article (the first photo is the MJ one, there's also an example of ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #5,683 of 6,356
...when you start thinking of ways to somehow try and get ~US$2850 for a SR-009 + SRM-007tii, despite being your average teenage student.

I am pretty sure that's a good price right? For the whole set (stand, dustcover, driver unit and SR-009).

Jan 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM Post #5,685 of 6,356
Quote:
...when you start thinking of ways to somehow try and get ~US$2850 for a SR-009 + SRM-007tii, despite being your average teenage student.

I am pretty sure that's a good price right? For the whole set (stand, dustcover, driver unit and SR-009).

MSRP on the SR-009 is $5,250 USD. The 007tii is another $2,400.  If you know where I can pick up the pair for <$3k, do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back