You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6,356

ohhgourami

Headphoneus Supremus
You are passing by a girl and you keep trying to see what kind of IEMs she's wearing.  Once you realize they're crap (or not), then you realize she's actually a very attractive girl.

You keep staring at the guy sitting across from you cuz you heard him mention something about Audio-Technica so you bust out your own gear to bait him to see if he's also a head-fier.

Keep the ball rollin' guys
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 14, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #4 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when you buy your friends nuforce ne-6s cause you cringe seeing them wear ibuds.

You know you're an audiophile when you save 90% of your allowance just for those pair of SM3s.

Mar 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #7 of 6,356

Quote:
You are passing by a girl and you keep trying to see what kind of IEMs she's wearing.  Once you realize they're crap (or not), then you realize she's actually a very attractive girl.

You keep staring at the guy sitting across from you cuz you heard him mention something about Audio-Technica so you bust out your own gear to bait him to see if he's also a head-fier.

Keep the ball rollin' guys
bigsmile_face.gif

Lol thats what i always do! Looking at what people are wearing in the tube. Most people stick to the dead white apple wires which make me think they are losing out so much on the quality.

Mar 14, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #8 of 6,356
You know your an audiophile when all you do is talk about how good your pair of cans is and no one can stop you and a big part of your day is getting home and checking out head-fi while listening to some flac extended music.
beyersmile.png

Also, you know your an audiophile when your eating popcorn with soda while listening to newly bought lossless music rather than watching a movie LOL!
tongue.gif

Mar 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #10 of 6,356
Someone sits across from you on the bus and your internal monologue sounds like Stadler and Waldorf from The Muppet Show...

"Oh look. Dr Dre Beats, mustn't  judge, I'm sure they probably sound quite good for the sort of music he's listening to."

"Sure they look a bit plasticky. But that's the style isn't it, a bit of bling."

"Bling... hah! I should take out my (insert flavour of the month here) and show him what quality is. He wouldn't appreciate though, listening to cans with U-shaped graphs."

"I should make him listen to these, then he'll know, then he'll understand... Bwah hah hah ha."

Note; by this time the other passenger had left two stops ago, due to the weirdo sitting opposite.

Headphoneus Maximus Supremi 

Mar 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM Post #12 of 6,356
When your rig cost more than your car. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back