You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #5,417 of 6,356
Quote:
When you buy headphones for money you should have used on furniture and then try to convince the girlfriend that it was a good idea.

(it didn't work.)

Been there, but it was a new dryer 
tongue.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #5,419 of 6,356
Quote:
When you buy headphones for money you should have used on furniture and then try to convince the girlfriend that it was a good idea.

(it didn't work.)

maybe letting her listen to the headphones will changer he mind
tongue.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #5,420 of 6,356
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when it sounds so good, that you don't care.

Nope. Using open headphones in an aeroplane would simple get you mentally labelled as inconsiderate audiophile in my book. Not cool. They have to sit next to you for the next several hours, it's not like 5mins on the bus.

IEMs.
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #5,421 of 6,356
I got all my music onto my computer! No more Mac! Anyways, if I take out my flash drive it says the original file can't be found.. What do I do? Not really a problem, the flashdrive can stay for as long as it wants
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #5,422 of 6,356
Quote:
I got all my music onto my computer! No more Mac! Anyways, if I take out my flash drive it says the original file can't be found.. What do I do? Not really a problem, the flashdrive can stay for as long as it wants
biggrin.gif

Not sure if there is an easier way but this should work

1) Clear all the music from iTunes (the music you copied from your flash drive that is...)

2) Go to the Preferences menu and click on advanced

3 )toggle "on" the "Copy files to iTunes media folder when importing"

4 )retransfer music to iTunes from flash drive

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #5,423 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:
biggrin.gif

Not sure if there is an easier way but this should work

1) Clear all the music from iTunes (the music you copied from your flash drive that is...)

2) Go to the Preferences menu and click on advanced

3 )toggle "on" the "Copy files to iTunes media folder when importing"

4 )retransfer music to iTunes from flash drive

Found an easier way, using your tip though. I just went into Itunes Media Folder and transfered the music to it. Let's see if this will work, not done yet.

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #5,424 of 6,356
Quote:
Found an easier way, using your tip though. I just went into Itunes Media Folder and transfered the music to it. Let's see if this will work, not done yet.

Hope it does!  Regardless turning on the "copy files..." and also the "Keep iTunes Media Folder Organized" I find to be a big help.

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #5,425 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:

Hope it does!  Regardless turning on the "copy files..." and also the "Keep iTunes Media Folder Organized" I find to be a big help.

What does the Keep iTunes Media Folder Organized do? And where can I locate it? It's still copying 8 more minutes.

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #5,426 of 6,356
Quote:
What does the Keep iTunes Media Folder Organized do? And where can I locate it? It's still copying 8 more minutes.

It will create separate files for each band/artist, and separate sup-folders in each band folder for each album.  It is located in the "advanced" menu of the preferences as well.

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #5,427 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:

It will create separate files for each band/artist, and separate sup-folders in each band folder for each album.  It is located in the "advanced" menu of the preferences as well.

Prefereces where? Sorry, I'm not very good with a computer. 
IT WORKS! Thanks, Pelli, for al the help!!
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #5,428 of 6,356
It will also append a track number (and disc number, if applicable) to each track name, which is useful when browsing them in Explorer because it makes sure they stay in album order instead of being listed in alphabetical order.

You know you're an audiophile when you use Foobar2000 to manage your music collection.

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #5,430 of 6,356
Quote:
It will also append a track number (and disc number, if applicable) to each track name, which is useful when browsing them in Explorer because it makes sure they stay in album order instead of being listed in alphabetical order.

You know you're an audiophile when you use Foobar2000 to manage your music collection.

I like Music Bee personally. Foobar is kinda ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back