You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #1,681 of 6,356

Quote:
Okay, that's just hilarious. Good laugh out of that for sure! 
darthsmile.gif

Dec 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #1,690 of 6,356
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!

Dec 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #1,691 of 6,356

Quote:
True Story: When you wait for 3 and half hours for the USPS man to show up with your Q701 on the expected delivery date and he says no packages. And then you get super worried about a possible lost package and whatnot so you take every measure to figure out the problem. And then you realize maybe it's just a day late because of Christmas. Then you see that it has been sitting in the federal Way postal station for the past day, which is 2 hours from my house. Why?!?!?!?!

Beware of FedEx Smartpost. I have been waiting on a watch for over a week. USPS finally called me to tell me what happened. FedEx does drop shipments of 100+ pieces on pallets wrapped in cellophane for the PO to sort and deliver. The paperwork the PO got on the 17th was for 1200 or so, but there were only ~300 actual pieces delivered. FedEx sent another 300 last Monday, another 300 on Tuesday, etc. As of this morning there were 300 or so pieces still unaccounted for. But the paperwork said the USPS took possession of all 1200+ pieces on the 17th.

Took the PO hours and multiple FedEx types denying what they did before someone finally owned up to what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back