You know you're an audiophile when....
Jan 31, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #151 of 183
when you post in "you know you're an audiophile when..." threads on an audiophile forum on Saturday morning? ha ha
biggrin.gif

Jan 31, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #153 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when you post in "you know you're an audiophile when..." threads on an audiophile forum on Saturday morning? ha ha
biggrin.gif

Well at least i don't qualify for that one(its Saturday afternoon here.)
wink_face.gif

Jan 31, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #155 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by chobint /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When you don't listen to some of your fav. music b/c it cracks and distorts like its going thru puberty. RIP Californication, you will be missed
frown.gif

I've really been trying to cure myself lately of this (in my opinion) bad habit. I've been forcing myself to listen to music that I know I like, but nevertheless have the urge to skip over because the recording isn't top-notch.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the reason why I got into this whole thing in the first place: to listen to music.

Feb 1, 2009 at 7:31 AM Post #157 of 183
...When what ever you're listening with is made from some tree that's suppose to not screw up your music
...listen to all your headphones before you sleep just to see the difference between your headphones/earphones
...when you get mad when people listen to music in a non-lossless format and through 5 dollar headphones/earphones

Feb 1, 2009 at 8:04 AM Post #158 of 183
...When you switch headphones mid-song, because these ones are just not as fitting.

...When you heavily consider the practicality of using a desktop amp as a portable.

...When you can wear Grados for more than an hour, and the numbness is "no big deal".

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #160 of 183
...you hang out on Head-Fi and listen to music instead of watching the Super Bowl.

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #161 of 183
...when you have an ardent interest in stereo or high-fidelity sound reproduction.

Feb 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #164 of 183
when u dont go to family friends house for dinner party coz they have bose sound system.

when u use Westone 3 for gyming & jogging

when u wake up and first thing u do is play some music

when u pick up chicks using portable amp as a conversation starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back