You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Feb 11, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #76 of 6,112
Quote:
YKYAA when all of your home audio components have vacuum tubes, your car stereo amp have vacuum tubes and your portable headphone amp have vacuum tubes.

How about your vacuum tubes? Do they have vacuum tubes? ("Yo, dawg...")  
biggrin.gif

YKYAA when your transistor radio has vacuum tubes.

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #77 of 6,112
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you start getting pissed when the huge speakers used for outdoor events don't reach your level of expectations.

You know you're an audiophile when you're at a concert and can't stop thinking how you want to get the concert DVD so you can hear the music with better quality sound on your home rig.

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #79 of 6,112
Quote:
YKYAA when all of your home audio components have vacuum tubes, your car stereo amp have vacuum tubes and your portable headphone amp have vacuum tubes.

My headphone amp has tubes..and my recently sold luxman cd player had tubes also..so i guess i am a audiophile 
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #83 of 6,112
I am assuming the Markl mod.

Feb 13, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #84 of 6,112
Quote:
When you can't use your hole punch because it's gunked up with dynamat.

Haha, I know the feeling. I gotta find something better than this junk hole puncher from Staples. They break after a couple uses. 

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #89 of 6,112
YKYAA when the relative lack of activity in this thread in comparison to Ver. 1 makes you sad. 
frown.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #90 of 6,112
You know you're an audiophile when you shower, wash your face and clean out your ears before a listening session, in order to keep your gear in the minty-est newest condition. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back