You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Feb 4, 2013 at 6:42 AM Post #31 of 6,112
+1 at the willy wave part, I genuinely lol'd
-edit-
Back original topic, YKYAA when you check your backpack fr headphones before checking for homework.

Feb 4, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #32 of 6,112
You know you are an audiophile when whenever you saw headphones be it on the street/TV or anywhere, you go like"IS THAT [the headphone name]?" "OMG!" & then either rush to a nearby shop and try them or GOOGLE! "[the headphone name] review Head-Fi" & "[The headphone name] vs [your current favorite headphone]" xD

Nah, I am not an audiophile, I just like doing that. In fact, I am like thousands miles away from becoming an audiophile but that's my goal & I am 14 year old. Some "people" always laugh at me for that... But WHO CARES? I am who I am in fact, I didn't give up my studies for this hobby! :)

Billson :cool: <- LOL!

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #33 of 6,112
....when whenever you go to someone's place or a hi-fi store the first thing you want to do is look behind their components to see what cables they are using. 

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #35 of 6,112
When you notice the Sennheiser logo on beyonces mic and instantly regain some hope.

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #36 of 6,112
Why was this moved to the Members' Lounge? I request that it be moved to Headphones (full-sized)

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #38 of 6,112
When you have a subscription to Stereophile.

Feb 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #39 of 6,112
When you contemplate possibly headphone endorsement pairings, that don't already exist. My favorite so far is Rush Grado's.

Feb 5, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #40 of 6,112
When you walk into this fundraiser assembly and as one of the prizes its a boombox and when you walk in its playing there. Well, I walked in and said to myself," Jeez, wheres that terrible sound coming from?" The guy said later that they were $290 and offered great sound.. I didn't retort though.

Feb 6, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #41 of 6,112
When you feel like you're staring a person down because you're trying to see what headphones they're wearing
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #42 of 6,112
when you judge a girl by the cans she uses....and second only by her amazing looks ..

Feb 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #43 of 6,112
when you exchange sleep for music time, everytime. baggy eyes but delighted ears....
redface.gif

also do most of the old chaps know about the existance of this page...?

Feb 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #44 of 6,112
when you exchange sleep for music time, everytime. baggy eyes but delighted ears....:xf_eek:

also do most of the old chaps know about the existance of this page...?
Nope, I would like to request to move it, but where?

Feb 8, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #45 of 6,112
When u buy stuff for ur rig, let them delivered somewhere else, hide the invoices and tell ur wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband (and ur cat..if u talk to her lolz) or all of the above (if ur in that situation 
very_evil_smiley.gif
) that u exchanged them for some old stuff u had or u just tell them a fictive very LOW price..and hope they dont check it..
biggrin.gif

ps..am glad this thread is restarted..and that i by accident found version 2 here..i really liked the old one! 
frown.gif

A bit offtopic..i by accident found this thread again.soo...could we maybe advertise this thread on the other threads we are active? Like copy paste as info? I think that would help in making people aware that this thread is alive and kicking again..what u think guys?
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back