YAY! I finished painting my Grados (Purple Talking Dinosaur Style)
Dec 15, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #257 of 330
LOL.

It's funny on how people keep dissing mackat.

Get a life people.

You have better things to do then internet flame-a-thon..

Dec 15, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #258 of 330
I'm sorry man but he brought it upon himself haha. This whole thing was probably just an idea he came up with to make Head-Fi go nuts lol. I don't know why anyone would actually do such a thing, especially when the end result looks the way it does.

Dec 15, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #259 of 330
We should get a group together and see if he will donate his phone.

What we do is send it to the next user, next user will wear it for a week and send it to the next...

This will also add flare to the "headphone sighting" thread...  

I saw SR Barney at New York, 3 weeks later, I saw SR Barney at London!...

Quote:
Do it, I would like to see them in public.

Quote:
Yeah don't wear them in public. Please.

Dec 15, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #262 of 330

Quote:
^^^

Just find someone with skullcandies. Problem solved.

not in today's world...you attack somebody with skullcandies and they'll come at you in a pack and agree unanimously that skullcandies sound "way better" than your top tier IEMs... 

Dec 15, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #263 of 330
What are you talking about, skullcandies are the best THE GREATEST IEM ever conceived.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

not in today's world...you attack somebody with skullcandies and they'll come at you in a pack and agree unanimously that skullcandies sound "way better" than your top tier IEMs... 

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #264 of 330
oh...totally
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
What are you talking about, skullcandies are the best THE GREATEST IEM ever conceived.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Dec 16, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #267 of 330
Dec 19, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #269 of 330

Quote:
Quote:
^^^

Just find someone with skullcandies. Problem solved.

Do your top tier IEMs have bass that rattles your skull and detaches your brain stem? I THINK NOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back