Yamaha EPH-100
Feb 28, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #1,486 of 4,690

Quote:

It is ok, no reason to trust a stranger on a forum anyway.

I posted the link simply coz the dude asked.

and i thank you for posting it :)

I shall try and register - if possible might buy a pair! :D
EDIT:
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews209776.html

-> be wary

+ didn't even look:
"Epuisé"

Means "exhausted" - so the offer is no longer available :)

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #1,493 of 4,690

Quote:
I placed the order for it, I'm really excited.

For no apparent reason Newegg sent me 50% off all yamaha headphone coupon, so I can assume it's legit .

Did you have something sitting in your NewEgg cart or purchased a MP3 player recently?  I did a chat session with them to see if they would allow me to use the code but unfortunately they would not.  10 Years as a NewEgg customer and tens of thousands of dollars spent, I was a little disappointed, but I guess the last thing I need is another pair of IEMS.

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #1,494 of 4,690

Quote:
Did you have something sitting in your NewEgg cart or purchased a MP3 player recently?  I did a chat session with them to see if they would allow me to use the code but unfortunately they would not.  10 Years as a NewEgg customer and tens of thousands of dollars spent, I was a little disappointed, but I guess the last thing I need is another pair of IEMS.

oh we all say that.

I think like women (generalising) have a shopping addiction to buy clothes they don't need - we buy earphones that we don't need lol

The good thing however we can re-sell much easier :p

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #1,495 of 4,690

Quote:

I purchased ps3 controller recently (Because I had giftcard that was about to expire) and the email they sent me with the coupon started with: "As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a SONY DualShock 3 Wireless Controller Blue, here are some bonus coupon codes that should help you save a few dollars as you finish your shopping!"

Feb 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM Post #1,497 of 4,690
New user to Head-fi here, recently received some coupon codes from newegg and one of them was 50% off select Yamaha headphones. After reading this thread I decided on the EPH-100s which ended up costing only around $70. My last pair of in-earphones were Monster beats. Good enough to work out with, but not very clear and way to bass heavy. Excited to get some nice buds for a change even though the monster's cost more than these did.

*Edit: Looks like me and Fana got the same deal from newegg, righteous!

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #1,499 of 4,690

Quote:
Well I'll be damned.
Living in france for once is a good thing?

What is the site though?
Safe or not?

lol

Indeed. I hate US good deals.
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #1,500 of 4,690
Hi, as I don't have time to go through the whole thread I'll ask here. I have several BA iems and currently my only dynamic driver iem is ie7 - is the yamaha much better than it coz I just saw that one of the largest retailers of electronics in my country sells it for like $68 and I'm kinda tempted even though I'm not much of a dynamics fan but I read it was pretty clear and with forward mids and that it's good for metal coz that's one genre with which I don't like how armatures sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back