Yamaha EPH-100
Sep 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #2,881 of 4,690
Sep 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #2,882 of 4,690
Yeh this site does, I know Amazon US doesn't ship international for most things except for books and stuff.

Wish I knew about the Amazon italy site earlier, would've bought so much more from there since it's express shipping and takes less than a week for half the price. I think even the German Amazon and a few others also ship internationally. 
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B005N8W27I/ozba0f-21

Not sure how strong the canadian currency is, but the Aus currency is very strong atm. 

Also last time I checked, this IS a Yamaha-EPH thread, and all my posts regarding the defect is related to the earphone, why should I need to create another thread dedicated to the issue? half of them in this thread are just documenting the problem as I test each pair and what the symptoms/remedies are. I don't know why you're getting so defensive, even though they are a great pair of IEMs, if you worked for Yamaha and actually designed the pair - then it's understandable. 

Don't worry though, no more posts regarding the issue coming from me. 
wink_face.gif

Sep 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #2,883 of 4,690
Quote:
...its the same couple people bitching for 20 pages just repeating and repeating the same thing.  We ge the point thank you.

...Ichi will keep on posting about the same thing, you will continue to make your grandiose statements, lets all just return to normal then, good ol' typical head-fi 
atsmile.gif

I don't see Ich1ban or anyone else complaining or trying to make the EPH-100 look bad.  The intent is exactly the opposite. It is to try to figure out what to do to keep them from going bad under the assumption that it is something that can be prevented by doing or not doing something.  On the same atmosphere, Ich1ban is posting his experiences with the intent to get support from others to see if the cause of the malfunctioning is figured out , so that he can keep enjoying his EPH-100.  The complement to the posts on this issue would the post of others sharing that everything is fine with their EPH-100 pair.  If those good outcomes are not posted, the only ones that are to blame are those that are reading what is going on and are not posting their good experiences.  For that matter, you have done a good job communicating how many pairs that you know about, have had a good outcome regarding this unfortunate issue.

Sep 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #2,884 of 4,690
Quote:
 I don't know why you're getting so defensive, even though they are a great pair of IEMs.

I found the eph-100 fine in many ways. Newbies are visiting this thread and are discouraged from getting them, for an issue there might never experience.

Quote:
Don't worry though, no more posts regarding the issue coming from me. 
wink_face.gif

It's fine to report a problem, but if the discussion becomes too much focused on  the problem, it might be better to open a dedicated thread.  In a similar way,  the phonaks got a dedicated thread for people reporting cracks  problems. If the problem is enough serious, the thread would do it's job at warning people.  There was lately on this thread,  many page , where you couldn't see a single word about the sound quality of these eph-100.

Quote:
I don't see Ich1ban or anyone else complaining or trying to make the EPH-100 look bad.  The intent is exactly the opposite.

Sorry if I was mistaken.

Quote:
If those good outcomes are not posted, the only ones that are to blame are those that are reading what is going on and are not posting their good experiences.

You won't see people posting new positive reviews (there were many of them at start of thread) , if they are  discouraged to try them.  Anyway, this thread should be representative of different point of views. People upset often make more noise.
Also I don't think that much people at head-fi tried the eph-100, so the  current "statistics" for bad experiences might not be representative at all.

Sep 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #2,885 of 4,690
Very hard to understand your post...

What point are you trying to make?

Thank you, Jim

I found the eph-100 fine in many ways. Newbies are visiting this thread and are discouraged from getting them, for an issue there might never experience.

It's fine to report a problem, but if the discussion becomes too much focused on  the problem, it might be better to open a dedicated thread.  In a similar way,  the phonaks got a dedicated thread for people reporting cracks  problems. If the problem is enough serious, the thread would do it's job at warning people.  There was lately on this thread,  many page , where you couldn't see a single word about the sound quality of these eph-100.

Quote:
Sorry if I was mistaken.

You won't see people posting new positive reviews (there were many of them at start of thread) , if they are  discouraged to try them.  Anyway, this thread should be representative of different point of views. People upset often make more noise.
Also I don't think that much people at head-fi tried the eph-100, so the  current "statistics" for bad experiences might not be representative at all.

Sep 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #2,886 of 4,690
Quote:
Very hard to understand your post...
What point are you trying to make?
Thank you, Jim

Sorry, let's keep it short:
Few people were complaining in more than 20 pages,  and almost managed to kill any interest for the eph-100, or at
least for this thread. Hence, you can't blame other user for not "posting their good experiences", like Alberto01 is suggesting.

Sep 22, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #2,887 of 4,690
People were expressing a failure,,, Not Complaining.

The failure of the product, if anything killed interest in the product.

If there were further good experiences had by unspoken members. Human nature says... They would have been more likely to speak up vs being quite.

Further, had you all just been quite, rather then pointing a finger and making statements of: people bitching... people complaining... so on and so forth. We would not have to discuss your complaints against members speaking about a very real failure of this IEM.

Just my thoughts, Jim
Quote:
Sorry, let's keep it short:
Few people were complaining in more than 20 pages,  and almost managed to kill any interest for the eph-100, or at
least for this thread. Hence, you can't blame other user for not "posting their good experiences", like Alberto01 is suggesting.

Sep 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM Post #2,889 of 4,690
As one of the "minority" with a non working EPH100, i wish i had seen "the cries of the peasants polluting the thread with their silly 2% defect max same as all other IEMs" before (not) buying them, yes EPH100s are good but so are another half a dozen IEMs whose thread do not have that many reports of very distinctive issues :frowning2:

Sep 29, 2012 at 7:01 AM Post #2,895 of 4,690
I got them a week ago and, no problems yet.......great IEMS!!!!!!! I'll see when I get my Colorfly C3 +Fiio E17 How it sounds!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back