YAG or Yet Another Giveaway
Apr 8, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #31 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to put this baby in my aging Dell Latitude C610. The onboard makes baby jesus cry.
frown.gif

Yea, my only computer is a Dell Latitude C640 that I bought for dirt-cheap because it didn't work. I ripped it apart and rebuilt the internal power handling and it's been rocksolid ever since. I ended up spending $50 on a yamaha dpu-50, but now it's got a nasty channel imbalance and is pretty much useless to me.

Apr 8, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #32 of 40
Ok, after a long deliberation I got my wife to choose
wink.gif
and the winner is caramelsoul over in Scotland. PM sent and awaiting reply. Sorry I don't have something for you all.

Thanks to all participants and I hope to do another giveaway soon.

Apr 8, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #36 of 40
ermm I thought the ones who can't afford were eligible:
quoting his stuff
"FLAC>ASIO>EMU0404> Graham Slee Solo Monitor Class >Grado SR325 >My Ears
EAC Configuration by DT
Iriver H140(now 80GB) Rockboxed > Optical out > MicroDAC > Ray Samuels Tomahawk > Shure E500
Iriver H320 > Shure E3C"

I'd say he could squeeze it but oh well

Apr 8, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioNoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ermm I thought the ones who can't afford were eligible:
quoting his stuff
"FLAC>ASIO>EMU0404> Graham Slee Solo Monitor Class >Grado SR325 >My Ears
EAC Configuration by DT
Iriver H140(now 80GB) Rockboxed > Optical out > MicroDAC > Ray Samuels Tomahawk > Shure E500
Iriver H320 > Shure E3C"

I'd say he could squeeze it but oh well

"Even had to sell my Graham Slee Solo coz im so skint."

I have 2 K1000s and Stax gear and I can't even afford a set of KSC-75s right now as I'm broke too.

Besides, my wife chose and her word was final. On the positive side, I just added a koss A250 giveaway so I hope there's no hard feelings.

Apr 9, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #38 of 40
Oh I wasn't thinking of entering, was jsut speaking for others, I don't exactly need it and I think I could afford it instead of draining a shared pool. So no hard feelings, no nothing
biggrin.gif

*edit* oh so that thread was your too

Apr 9, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #39 of 40
Thankyou Smeggy. I think this is actaully the first thing i have won and it will come in very handy for those long nights stuck on my rig with nothing to do. I get my laptop tomorrow so it feels like xmas. So thanks again...and to your wife Mrs. Smeggy, although im sure she wouldnt like to be known as that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back