YAG or Yet Another Giveaway
Apr 1, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #16 of 40
My laptop rig is in development mode and this would really help it along.

Apr 2, 2007 at 2:47 AM Post #19 of 40
hey, I'd tell you how much my laptop sucks in order to win this, but I don't think it will help me. You see, my laptop has so much internal noise that my current transport (m-audio transit, bought in a time of wealth) screeches non stop in the left channel. I have a feeling that this is the computer itself being shot, and I'd hate to have you waste the good card on someone who can't enjoy it. I can't afford a phono stage, and my intergraded amp blew up. I now only have my ipod as a source, as my free turntable sits unused on top of the blown amp.

love,
penut

Apr 2, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #21 of 40
Count me in please.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 2, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #23 of 40
I have one of these. They're great. I don't need another, but consider this a bump to keep this at the top of the list so others may get a chance at it. Plus I get to bump up my post count in a vaguely non-useless way. It's Win - Win baby!

Apr 2, 2007 at 9:38 PM Post #24 of 40
I'd really like in on this since my old Acer TravelMate 600 has what is possibly the very worst onboard sound ever produced, and since I'm starting university next year, I doubt I'll have very much money (or any at all, between books and subsistence) to spend on audio, sadly enough. There's a lot of hiss and a lot of popping and a lot of tinniness coming from the headphone out on my laptop, so it's pretty hard to listen to music through my E4cs as it sounds more or less rubbish thanks to the sound card.

Please count me in!

Apr 6, 2007 at 12:48 PM Post #27 of 40
Count me in, please. I have a HP Pavilion zv5240us. The onboard audio is starting to crap out on me, and my laptop is my only source at the moment, as my iPod recently died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back