Xin order status???
Jan 11, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #91 of 163
eek.gif
Anyone been able to get on Dr. Xin's website today? I've been there a couple times but it's been down...

Jan 12, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #93 of 163
I got my Supermacro today!! (I placed my order on Nov. 26th.) Just took it out of the box and wanted to give it a try, but I noticed the AC adapter was switched to 240 V. I know that's wrong, so I wanted to check on the other settings (polarity, variable voltage setting) in the user manual, but alas, Xin's site is down. Oh well, I guess I can pop in some batteries for now. Does anyone happen to know the correct settings for the AC adapter? I'm also looking for recommendations on a good set of rechargable AA batteries...
Anyway, I'm off to listen!!

Jan 12, 2006 at 2:54 AM Post #94 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson99
I got my Supermacro today!! (I placed my order on Nov. 26th.) Just took it out of the box and wanted to give it a try, but I noticed the AC adapter was switched to 240 V. I know that's wrong, so I wanted to check on the other settings (polarity, variable voltage setting) in the user manual, but alas, Xin's site is down. Oh well, I guess I can pop in some batteries for now. Does anyone happen to know the correct settings for the AC adapter? I'm also looking for recommendations on a good set of rechargable AA batteries...
Anyway, I'm off to listen!!

Send me your home e-mail addy; I'll reply/attach a copy of Xin's SuperMacro manual.

Jan 12, 2006 at 3:34 AM Post #96 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by djbnh
Send me your home e-mail addy; I'll reply/attach a copy of Xin's SuperMacro manual.

Done - Thanks!!

Jan 12, 2006 at 7:05 PM Post #99 of 163
It's back up now.

Steve

Jan 13, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #102 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan_Fan
I ordered a Supermacro on 11/27, just got the shipment notification today, yipeeee!

Same for me. I never really worried about not getting the amp, and didn't really mind waiting. It just would have been nice if we were kept in the loop.

Jan 13, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #103 of 163
I had posted earlier in this thread that I placed an order on 11/26, and had recently been notified of shipping. Well, it arrived today and it looks, feels and works very fine indeed.

They are on their way....Ian

Jan 14, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #104 of 163
How much does this suck... mine is here, they tried to deliver it on Friday but I was at work and my gf was out. So they take it to a local Post Office, only they took it to the one that's not open Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my new supermini sits in the post office all weekend 5 mins walk from my house but I don't get to play with it till Monday. Sooooo Bummed!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back