Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Jan 12, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #376 of 888
What tips are you using?

As any IEM, I feel getting a good tip is important. I'm currently on Complies to tame the sibilance abit.

I'm using the JVC Spiral Dots. I actually didn't find any distracting sibilance, it wasn't more the fit (from the wide base just below the tips) that really bothered me.

They make decent enough office IEMs because I can still hear around me, I just don't particularly like them.

Jan 12, 2017 at 10:43 PM Post #377 of 888
I'm using the JVC Spiral Dots. I actually didn't find any distracting sibilance, it wasn't more the fit (from the wide base just below the tips) that really bothered me.

They make decent enough office IEMs because I can still hear around me, I just don't particularly like them.

I feel you need to get the right fit. It's definitely V-shape but you get good bass rumble with good enough details from this US$20 and the built quality is superb.

Jan 16, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #381 of 888
Just received my pro hds today.from Gearbest for £16 and have to say they are better than I expected from reading the feedback on here.

I've been listening via my xduoo x3 with some foam tips which help reduce the highs and adds more bass

Pros for me are the soundstage, clarity and resolution, imaging is great and they have a nice amount of sub-bass.

Cons; they're on the bright side and it's difficult to get a good fit as they are large and awkward shaped.

For the £16 I paid they are an absolute bargain.

Jan 17, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #382 of 888
Has anyone taken calipers the the eartip mounting flange? What does it measure out to? Looking to order some foam tips as well as some spinfits to play around. My HDs are still on the slow boat.

Jan 25, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #383 of 888
dual dynamic is setup of compound dynamic driver. Dual dynamic is in dunu-2002 and many subwoofer

What dual dynamic does is it have subwoofer at back of subwoofer consequetively..the moment both are powered, front subwoofer feel infinte air in its enclosure as back subwoofer throws air with the same timing behind the back of front subwoofer.

The moment its done like this...the front woofer can now extend more foward and backward due to air pressure restriction removed from its back plus a little faster.

This sort of bass is more deep and accurate

Whereas 2 driver is like crossover but front to front.

Something like coaxial driver.

It gives the feeling of full range but one is for bass and one is for mids.

Sound better than full range but lacks smoothing of sound and crossover colours it.

Bass seems hollow if bass driver is small at back

you pro bro

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #384 of 888
Just received mine yesterday and despite knowing what to expect from this thread, I was still blown away by the quality of manufacturing and sound.
Unlike others here, I don't feel that the sound is too bright - to me it's just the right amount, naturally rendering the highs.
Bass is excellent, especially when applying the vent port taping trick...maybe even too bassy in quiet environments.
Since I use them on my daily commute, I don't think I could have done better for the 20USD I paid in December.

I appreciate all the feedback and comments in this forum...

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #386 of 888
Both are quite good, if you compare vs the Beats, they are quite pricy for what you get with them.
With the Pistons, hybrids, they are a steal, gen 4 sound bassy with less mids and treble, but they also sound detailed with good amount of global definition.
The PRO HD sounds even better, less bass but deeper, more mids with a more organic sound and depending on the tips, a detailed treble or harsh treble.
Excelent purchase.

Jan 27, 2017 at 9:11 AM Post #387 of 888
Just received mine yesterday and despite knowing what to expect from this thread, I was still blown away by the quality of manufacturing and sound.
Unlike others here, I don't feel that the sound is too bright - to me it's just the right amount, naturally rendering the highs.
Bass is excellent, especially when applying the vent port taping trick...maybe even too bassy in quiet environments.
Since I use them on my daily commute, I don't think I could have done better for the 20USD I paid in December.

I appreciate all the feedback and comments in this forum...

Tape the port. What does it do ?

Jan 27, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #388 of 888
They are in flash sale for only 25$ free shipping on GearBest!
http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html?lkid=10339624

Should I buy these? I already own Piston 3 and Hybrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back