XENNS (previously known as Mangird) Impressions Thread
Jun 14, 2021 at 7:21 AM Post #481 of 914
Thanks, but I already got an LG v60. Still appreciate the heads up though!
Those bluetooth amps are better than the amp in the LG though (got the G7 myself, RIP LG though...).

Jun 16, 2021 at 7:02 PM Post #482 of 914
Back on the subject of tips, I keep going back to the Alza's (shorts). Of the tips that I tried, stage seems widest, mids more forward (which I like) and most air with the Azla's. I tried Final E's, Starlines, a couple different generic silicones (one with an average bore and one with a small bore) and Spiral Dots. Didn't like the Spiral Dots at all, they did something funky with the treble and didn't stay on the Teas for long. The Final's clipped too much top end, air and seemed to bury the mids some too. The Starlines and the generic silicone with the larger bore weren't bad. I'm getting plenty of bass with the Azla so it seems like the winner ... for now anyway. I have a couple more tips I'll try when I get around to it.

Jun 16, 2021 at 7:36 PM Post #483 of 914
Can anyone compare the Tea with the LZ A7?
Same level of quality?

Jun 22, 2021 at 9:23 AM Post #484 of 914
thanks for the advice, in the end I got an Invictus Cable 8 core 7n upocc, I have already taken other Invictus cables in the past and I have always found them excellent.

The cables sold by this manufacturer are not 7n UP-OCC, I got one also sold with the same characteristics and in silver, I unsoldered the connectors and found that the conductor was a cheap silver plated OFC. when i found out, i tried to contact the seller but he blocked me.

Unfortunately I was stupid to think that a real 8 core UP-OCC silver cable could be so cheap.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2021 at 3:47 AM Post #485 of 914
Can anyone compare the Tea with the LZ A7?
Same level of quality?
I can't compare them, because I have returned the A7, it was not my cup of TEA. :relaxed: The upper mids were too aggressive for my taste, yes there were one filter that tame them down, but then the whole presentation was too dark. The technicalities were very good, but in the end I didn't find combination (filter+mode) that I like. Not to mention that the look and the accessories are disaster, everything looks cheap and ugly, the build quality was good though. There are 50$ IEMs that look better and have better accessories. The A7 is also very picky and sensitive, it didn't want to work at all with my LG G8S, the sound was distorted. It worked with LG G8 and all other sources, but not with the G8S. All other IEMs and Headphones works with the G8S without issues. Furthermore sometimes I've heard strange parasite tones and sounds in the songs, that are not part of it.
On the other hand I have received my TEA yesterday and I'm not returning it for sure, enjoying them as I write. :ksc75smile: I only changed the tips with Spinfit 145. My only concern with the Tea's for now is the really deep insertion, but I think I'll get used to it.

Jun 23, 2021 at 5:38 AM Post #486 of 914
the Tea are really an impressive value for money. I will end up buying some more expensive IEMs (my Oracle are on their way) but I'm sure I will still enjoy my Tea in the future years :)

I too ordered CP145, but they are stuck somewhere in between China and Europe, it's almost 30 days now, hopefully will receive them some day :frowning2:

Jun 23, 2021 at 5:43 AM Post #487 of 914
the Tea are really an impressive value for money. I will end up buying some more expensive IEMs (my Oracle are on their way) but I'm sure I will still enjoy my Tea in the future years :)

I too ordered CP145, but they are stuck somewhere in between China and Europe, it's almost 30 days now, hopefully will receive them some day :frowning2:

You should also check CP100, since the TEAs insert kinda deep

Jun 24, 2021 at 12:19 PM Post #491 of 914
specs on the new UP seem quite promising... BA and EST form Sonion (I like the timbre of Sonion's BA, especially in the mids), beryllium DD, a seemingly very good cable.... I hope Linsoul will sell these also on amazon.de , I would buy one set eyes closed.

Jun 24, 2021 at 4:43 PM Post #494 of 914
Jun 24, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #495 of 914
There’s a graph in the product photos on Linsoul.
Very interesting! There are so many potentially great mid-fi price IEMs being released in the next few weeks. We are so spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back