XDUoo XD05PRO
Aug 23, 2023 at 5:38 AM Post #346 of 2,308
Aug 23, 2023 at 5:48 AM Post #347 of 2,308
Try amazon.pl, price is almost the same as on the amazon.de
I just tried, same as amazon.de, delivery to France is not possible.
It seems there's something strange between SHENZHENAUDIO STORE and french market...
Even more strange : i just saw it's also listed on amazon.fr for 641€ by SHENZHENAUDIO STORE and just like on .de or .pl just before the payment warning message "cannot be delivered to France". What's the point of listing a product on a french market place if you can't deliver it to France :thinking:

Aug 23, 2023 at 5:52 AM Post #348 of 2,308
I just tried, same as amazon.de, delivery to France is not possible.
It seems there's something strange between SHENZHENAUDIO STORE and french market...
Even more strange : i just saw it's also listed on amazon.fr for 641€ by SHENZHENAUDIO STORE and just like on .de or .pl just before the payment warning message "cannot be delivered to France". What's the point of listing a product on a french market place if you can't deliver it to France :thinking:
I'm sorry, but since the reduced price was already on amazon.fr maybe it's just a temporary problem. Somewhere on facebook Xduoo I saw that these reduced prices are supposed to be up from August 21 to 27 so maybe you can catch the promotions.

Aug 23, 2023 at 6:13 AM Post #349 of 2,308
I'm sorry, but since the reduced price was already on amazon.fr maybe it's just a temporary problem. Somewhere on facebook Xduoo I saw that these reduced prices are supposed to be up from August 21 to 27 so maybe you can catch the promotions.
It seems it's not temporary, the error message states it's because the item cost more than 150€... But again why list it on a french site if you can't sell / deliver in France ? -_-
For now the best price for France is 679€ with Paypal including shipping and taxes with hifi-go "priority" service.

Aug 23, 2023 at 9:28 AM Post #350 of 2,308
Thinking about these op-amp rolling options :D Maybe there are other better op-amp options?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230823_160927_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_160927_Chrome.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
Aug 23, 2023 at 9:30 AM Post #351 of 2,308
Aug 23, 2023 at 12:02 PM Post #353 of 2,308
What happened to the sale price that lasted what 2 days

Aug 23, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #354 of 2,308
I would like to ask you 2 things:

- which webshop is that nice shopping cart from?

- those OP-AMPs are pin-2-pin compatible with XDUUO originals (is there a standard)?

Thanks.
Yes, there will be pin compatible, just be sure to buy dual ones as this is per board design.

Also while mounting check the pin no. 1 location (proper side mounting ) usually there is "u" cut marking on the proper side both on opamp and on the mounting.

Aug 23, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #356 of 2,308
Yes, there will be pin compatible, just be sure to buy dual ones as this is per board design.

Also while mounting check the pin no. 1 location (proper side mounting ) usually there is "u" cut marking on the proper side both on opamp and on the mounting.

Thanks for the tips.

Someone a few posts back had suggested the BURSON AUDIO, writing to take the DUAL model for the balanced output.

So 2 BURSON AUDIO chips should be purchased, like these ?

https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/opa/...mp-v5i-dual-opa-hybrid-dip8-pair-p-13152.html

Aug 23, 2023 at 1:26 PM Post #357 of 2,308
Thanks for the tips.

Someone a few posts back had suggested the BURSON AUDIO, writing to take the DUAL model for the balanced output.

So 2 BURSON AUDIO chips should be purchased, like these ?

https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/opa/...mp-v5i-dual-opa-hybrid-dip8-pair-p-13152.html
Yes exactly a pair of these will be great.

For future reference, also take a look at the description on audiophonic's website there at the bottom it says in exchange of what opamps these burson will be ok ("COMPATIBILITY" section on the bottom of the burson v5i product page) - among other things listed are opa1612, which if I remember correctly are factory mounted on the board in xd05 pro.

Aug 23, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #358 of 2,308
I would like to ask you 2 things:

- which webshop is that nice shopping cart from?

- those OP-AMPs are pin-2-pin compatible with XDUUO originals (is there a standard)?

Thanks.
audiophonics.fr

You havo to look for "dual op amp" only options. So you need two pieces "dual op-amp" for XD05PRO. Socket is called "DIP-8" standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back