XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Nov 9, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #393 of 5,194
So based on information gathered here, am I right to think that xduoo x3 offers better SQ than my xduoo x2 and fiio x3. Btw will penonaudio hold any sale this month?

They're still out of stock until further notice.

Nov 9, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #394 of 5,194
  So based on information gathered here, am I right to think that xduoo x3 offers better SQ than my xduoo x2 and fiio x3. Btw will penonaudio hold any sale this month?

Some pages back there was a link to the store that has xduoo X3 in stock. I`m going to receive it these days.

Nov 9, 2015 at 6:23 AM Post #395 of 5,194
Guys, can some one give their recommendation.

I am planing to have a dedicated source for my FLAC collection. Presently I use my Laptop as source. I also have a Bottlehead crack amp, Centrance Dacport LX and HD650. So, by using a separate Amp and DAC does, XDUOO X3 vs FIIO X3 2nd or FIIO X5 2nd make a difference in sound quality?

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #397 of 5,194
  Hello,

I'm pretty new with "quailty music listening". I only have xDuoo X2 and Musiland 04 MX DAP/DAC and Piston 3 and Ostry KC06 IEM. An AKG K550 is on its way to me.
I've read the thread since half+ year, and I'm really impressed and excited about this new xDuoo DAP, so I want to ask if its worth to buy this player?
I mean would it be a great improvement compared to my current x2? (I use the 04mx as a DAC with T&V Kürbis for my PC)
And how does it fit to my iems/headphone mentioned above?

anyone could help/answer this one? (I would buy one on 11.11 if it would be a great improvement)

tyvm

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #398 of 5,194
hallo guys i want to asking something 

anyone here have an experiance buying from aliexpress? from this seller ?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-XDUOO-X3-Professional-Lossless-music-MP3-HIFI-Music-Player-with-HD-OLED-Screen-Support/32468456092.html

he send my package in 31 oct 2015 till now i can't the see tracking information the tracking number is not found wherever i check the tracking number usually i bought from mp4nation and lmue only need 3 days to tracking to be found 

you guys have a clue ? the seller says they ship it with singapore post are the singapore post usually this long to be tracked? 

please gimme  some info thanks !!

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #399 of 5,194
When a seller gives you a tracking number its not necessarily means that he already posted it, only reserved it for the package. After when he physically hand over for shipping you'll see the tracking informations in 2-3 days. But don't worry, until you don't confirm that you received the package your money is in save at aliexpress.

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #401 of 5,194
Ok, received my xDuoo today. First impressions - small, very handy ("to go" type of a player). SQ is excellent for the price paid. Drives 16 and 32 Ohm IEM with ease, but not my HD600 which is 300 Ohms.
I`m going to give my brain a burn-in for some evenings with this new toy and my favourite tracks
smily_headphones1.gif

Hmm, and does not want to play DSD files, only FLAC. Anybody had this problem..?

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #402 of 5,194
  Ok, received my xDuoo today. First impressions - small, very handy ("to go" type of a player). SQ is excellent for the price paid. Drives 16 and 32 Ohm IEM with ease, but not my HD600 which is 300 Ohms.
I`m going to give my brain a burn-in for some evenings with this new toy and my favourite tracks
smily_headphones1.gif

Hmm, and does not want to play DSD files, only FLAC. Anybody had this problem..?

I have not found a DSD file to test for free as they are all in DSF format it appears but reference DSD as the standard but when obtained they are DSF. I have found this on the XDuoo site though and it looks like DSF is on the cards.

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #403 of 5,194
I`ve checked that my xDuoo has V1.0 firmware, may be that is the problem? BTW, I have .dff files, not .iso - DSDIFF Files, SACD file (.dff)

Nov 9, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #404 of 5,194
I've moved JK1's search for a DAP to this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/787116/i-want-a-good-100-player-with-good-build-quality-good-firmware-and-long-battery-life

Nov 9, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #405 of 5,194
How's the hiss on this player? any/none?
and How's folder browsing - seems like the screen is 4 lines high...would I be right in guessing it might take a while to scroll thru the folders?

Edit: does anyone know if using it as an usb dac is possible/coming in future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back