XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Sep 15, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #3,931 of 5,194
Just want to check if the Xduuo X3 has an option for adjusting left/right balance? I have slightly weaker hearing in one ear and this would be a deal breaker for me.

No it doesn't. That is one reason why I have kept my Fiio E07K all these years, as it is a portable headphone amp that allows left right balance control. I empathize with you.

Sep 16, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #3,933 of 5,194

I have a gold one. I had a close look at it today and noticed that it seems to be losing the gold and becoming more silver. I gave it a good wipe with damp paper towel, in anticipation of trying to take a few photos of it. Then I noticed that the gold color is stronger in the nooks and crannies than it is on the wide open surfaces that I wiped.

I now expect that in a few years time, it will become silver player with goldish rings around the buttons.

lol thank you
silver it is

Sep 20, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #3,939 of 5,194
I sent a message to Xduoo in May about the X3, I finally got an answer at the end of  August.

When I asked if they were going to address the UI issues the response I got back was
"better not to update"

While the X10 looks promising, the poor UI and lack of support for their products after they're released (X3) have
left me with a bad impression of Xduoo as a company. I love this little player, my dissatisfaction is with Xduoo.
It seems to me that the X10 will be about 3 or 4 times the cost of the X3, and for my hard earned bucks I'm going to
look elsewhere when it's time to upgrade. 
Exactly what i too think, won't waste hard earned money on something which is not cooked well.

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #3,941 of 5,194
I've been using this player for a couple weeks now. It's rockboxed. I was listening to it the other day when all the sudden the volume just like cut in half. Now it will not get loud anymore. I was wondering if there was something I did to it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back