XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Sep 23, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #3,949 of 5,194
Hello to all this great community!
The battery of my X3 is died, where I can find a new battery replacement?
Thanks

May I ask how long have you used your X3?

For a battery replacement, you can search "Custom made 3.7V lithium battery" on aliexpress.com. Measure the size of the battery inside the X3 and tell the seller.

Sep 24, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #3,950 of 5,194
The problem is this:
My X3 doesn't turn on, I have to connect it to an a/c adapter via usb cable.
When I disconnect it from the power adapter turns off.
The battery indicator is full but I think it's wrong because I forgot to turn off the player 2 days ago

Sep 24, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #3,953 of 5,194
I've done several different searches, within this thread, and within the Portable Source Gear sub-Forum, and haven't found an answer to this question -

Can the XDuoo X3 be controlled by the "Play/Pause/Forward/Reverse" and "Volume" Buttons found on Earphone cables?

I believe the FiiO DAPs have this capability, but which other Brands / Models of FLAC players can also be controlled by the Buttons on Earphone cables?

Thanks,
David Baldock

Sep 24, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #3,954 of 5,194
I've done several different searches, within this thread, and within the Portable Source Gear sub-Forum, and haven't found an answer to this question -

Can the XDuoo X3 be controlled by the "Play/Pause/Forward/Reverse" and "Volume" Buttons found on Earphone cables?

I believe the FiiO DAPs have this capability, but which other Brands / Models of FLAC players can also be controlled by the Buttons on Earphone cables?

Thanks,
David Baldock
I think only a player that mention inline remote control function only.

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #3,955 of 5,194
I have the same problem, sound from only one channel unless applying downward pressure on headphone tip.  Someone mentioned a soldering issue, does anyone know what would cause this to occur.

- imperfection in the component soldering process a.k.a 'dry joint'
- user's bad handling of the 'player and headphone' combo (undue lateral pressure of the HP jack on the player)
- both of the above

Sep 27, 2016 at 7:43 AM Post #3,956 of 5,194
To those with the random one channel sound with the earphone jack, the solution that worked for me was to secure the 4 points marked in red in the picture with a thin welder. It's kinda risky you're advised.
Related to the too dark screen in outdoors, I replaced it with CD cover plastic and problem solved. This one is an easy step and also reversible.

Sep 28, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #3,957 of 5,194
Xduoo x3 or Ihifi 770c for my first dap?

Hi,

I have a hard time choosing my first dap.

Looking to buy one to go with the Trinity PM4 iem which I have on pre-order. Nobody listened to it yet, but it is said to have a similar sound to Trinity Delta, but better. So I expect a V-shaped sig with elevated lows and uper midrange.
My initial choice was Xduoo X3 but recently I read that it is bright sounding and the treble can be harsh, so it may not go well with this type of headphones?
What is your opinion, Will something like 770c, which I read has warmer sound with smoother highs, pair better with a V-shaped IEM?
Maybe you have some better recommendations in this price category?

Thanks.:blush:

Sep 29, 2016 at 2:31 AM Post #3,958 of 5,194
Xduoo x3 or Ihifi 770c for my first dap?

Hi,

I have a hard time choosing my first dap.

Looking to buy one to go with the Trinity PM4 iem which I have on pre-order. Nobody listened to it yet, but it is said to have a similar sound to Trinity Delta, but better. So I expect a V-shaped sig with elevated lows and uper midrange.
My initial choice was Xduoo X3 but recently I read that it is bright sounding and the treble can be harsh, so it may not go well with this type of headphones?
What is your opinion, Will something like 770c, which I read has warmer sound with smoother highs, pair better with a V-shaped IEM?
Maybe you have some better recommendations in this price category?

Thanks.:blush:

Maybe you should save a little bit more money and buy a Xduoo XD-05. Priced $153 on gearbest.

P.D: I'm waiting for PM4 too.

Sep 29, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #3,959 of 5,194
I own this Xduoo X3 and for the time i have used it i can say i am not completely satisfied because the highs are too much, but i have found these days a player that seems to have a lot of potential AGPtEK H01. it would be nice if someone has tried them both and can make a recommendation which is better. Thank you

Sep 29, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #3,960 of 5,194
  I own this Xduoo X3 and for the time i have used it i can say i am not completely satisfied because the highs are too much, but i have found these days a player that seems to have a lot of potential AGPtEK H01. it would be nice if someone has tried them both and can make a recommendation which is better. Thank you

AGPtEK H01 aka Aigo mp3-108, doesn't play hi-rez flac. It plays flac and ape, according to the specs, only up to 48khz. So no real comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back