XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
May 16, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #3,241 of 5,194
  Well, personally i know this is kinda weird but really want to see you open up your Xduoo as the guy in the clip did it with ease :)))
Seen 1500mah version already but really interested by the 2000mah. Since the battery life is what make me falter between Xduoo X3 and 770C :))
If this babe gets 2000mah, then it's all decided to me.

I'm not opposed to it, would just need the time to not be using it or needing it anytime soon
wink.gif

May 16, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #3,242 of 5,194

I'm not opposed to it, would just need the time to not be using it or needing it anytime soon
wink.gif

My last DAP is Sony A25 with acceptable SQ and more than 20 hours of playback ^^
Thus the idea of getting 8hours and forced to recharge is horrify to me.
The 770C claims 12hours but i need physical button for skipping track while riding bike :p, which the X3 does with ease.

Anyone else having a Xduoo X3 after March 2016 want to find out you are getting 1500 or 2000 mah ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WbaZQ41Mg0&feature=youtu.be&t=5m5s

May 16, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #3,244 of 5,194
Will this be much better than listening to hi res audio files on the Samsung galaxy s7?

How do i put it? 
Well, it is a yes and no at the same time. The differences are there for sure. However, since the chips inside these smartphones are getting much better every year ( mine is Note 4 with Wolfson DAC) the gap is getting closer. Closer but still there. 
The main things here now to look for is how well are your ears, how are your gears and how is your taste. Music is form of art, and for that it's heavily based on personal preferences. Just like taking a picture now( during daylight) with your S7 and taking a picture  with a DSLR. There still are big gaps but just by taking a glimpse, you won't be notice much. And for sure, most of people will be satisfied by the S7, only the ones who seeking for perfection can tell that much differences.
Hope this help. Since you can afford a S7, i strongly suggest you get this babe.  
P/s: been waiting for someone to confirm if the new Xduoo X3 gets 2000mah instead of 1500mah. If this is the case, then i can't recommend this one enough. 

May 16, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #3,245 of 5,194
How does this compare? Ive got a Fiio 3ii as this XDuoo X3 has a similar spec, should I sell if the sound detail is the same i am not to interested in the DAC feature of the x3ii, if I sell then I can get a little money back?

May 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #3,246 of 5,194
While the components are almost the same, the layout of the circus can also effect the SQ so i think they are only 70-80% similar. One major thing is the layout and control, should you be familar with the scrooling of X3ii already, hitting the buttons is gonna be very much different, not sure better or worse but it is different.
Also, depending on the state of your X3ii, you can only get around 60-70% of its price back. So my suggestion is if you are into try new things and willing to adapt, then go for it. Try the xDuoo ^^

May 16, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #3,248 of 5,194
My last DAP is Sony A25 with acceptable SQ and more than 20 hours of playback ^^

Thus the idea of getting 8hours and forced to recharge is horrify to me.

The 770C claims 12hours but i need physical button for skipping track while riding bike :p, which the X3 does with ease.

Anyone else having a Xduoo X3 after March 2016 want to find out you are getting 1500 or 2000 mah ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WbaZQ41Mg0&feature=youtu.be&t=5m5s
how does the xduoo stacj up against the A25 ?

May 16, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #3,249 of 5,194
I also ordered 2 custom made batteries from aliexpress, i will let you know how it goes when i receive them

Could you provide more specific information about what batteries (and when on AiiExpress) you ordered?

May 16, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #3,252 of 5,194
I ordered from some alliexpres seller who advertised that could manufacture custom size batteries.
I just gave him the battery dimensions (basically the photo i posted earlier) and asked for 2 of them.
I did not receive them just yet, so i dont really know if hes accurate with the dimensions or even if they are good quality.
I suggest you wait a little i will keep you posted as soon as i receive them.

For those who like to gamble (like me)

http://s.aliexpress.com/j26FFfii

There are other sellers claiming they can customize li-po batteries.
Just type 2000mah 3.7v and you ll see hundreds of results.
You will see in the description many of them offer custom size batteries.

I dont claim this seller is the best.
For your information i payed 22$ in total for these 2 batteries. A fair price i suppose.

Our battery is 613773 (3.7v)
Meaning
6.1mm height
37mm width
73mm length

I even suggested to him to produce a good batch and put them on for sale as "xduoo x3 replacement battery" since no one else is selling.

May 16, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #3,253 of 5,194
I ordered from some alliexpres seller who advertised that could manufacture custom size batteries.
I just gave him the battery dimensions (basically the photo i posted earlier) and asked for 2 of them.
I did not receive them just yet, so i dont really know if hes accurate with the dimensions or even if they are good quality.
I suggest you wait a little i will keep you posted as soon as i receive them.

For those who like to gamble (like me)

http://s.aliexpress.com/j26FFfii

There are other sellers claiming they can customize li-po batteries.
Just type 2000mah 3.7v and you ll see hundreds of results.
You will see in the description many of them offer custom size batteries.

I dont claim this seller is the best.
For your information i payed 22$ in total for these 2 batteries. A fair price i suppose.

Our battery is 613773 (3.7v)
Meaning
6.1mm height
37mm width
73mm length

I even suggested to him to produce a good batch and put them on for sale as "xduoo x3 replacement battery" since no one else is selling.

So, even when we all get 2000mah battery now on the Xduoo, you still order some more battery? Interesting. By any chance we can increase the amount of juice any further?
I know i'm greedy but i heard that the new technology now allow us to put more juice in even less space :p.

May 16, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #3,254 of 5,194

So, even when we all get 2000mah battery now on the Xduoo, you still order some more battery?

Well mine is the earlier 1500mAh version I assume as there are no labels and I haven't tried measuring it which is why I'm interested!  I get >10 hours runtime now but more would always be welcome. 
biggrin.gif
  A 2000mAh or better 3.7V 7.4Wh PLIB (Polymer Lithium Ion) battery with the right PCB plug that fits the case would be very nice.

May 16, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #3,255 of 5,194
Yah, if you bought it before Feb or Mar 2016 than 90% it is a 1500mah version. It's curious though that will we be able to find an even better ones that fit in the cases. I say that if we find a battery more than 2500mah fit in this baby, than it will beat my old A25 hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back