XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Mar 17, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #2,163 of 5,194
For me replay/gain, pitch correction, crossfeed, true random shuffle, and the elimination of pre/fetch are the features I most look forward to.

Mar 17, 2016 at 6:30 AM Post #2,164 of 5,194

For me replay/gain, pitch correction, crossfeed, true random shuffle, and the elimination of pre/fetch are the features I most look forward to.

Shuffle on Xduoo X3 is better than my older Fiio X3. That always played from some specific folders. Something used to be totally wrong! 

I was finding it dificult to find songs from my large folder list. Had 5,578 Files into hell lot of 906 folders! .Finding something titled with M, or N was literally impossible, or I needed a cubersome scrolling to reach there.  I was about to post that it would be great to see if there was an alphabet based search was there. But then I found this software http://www.robobasket.com/ which helped me sort everything into folders from A to Z: Now that's no more needed for me! I can find any song out of the large list within a minute at the maximum!

Mar 17, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #2,165 of 5,194
In the every human is different category...

I actually can only pick up on the pitch bug when listening to slow music. Hardcore,death metal, black metal, happy hardcore, trance ect sound fine to me. It'sthe slow stuff like John Denver and johnny cash that are dreadful.

Anyway it looks like it,ll be fixed soon so only gripes I ll always have is how awful the screen is to see during the day. Of course that probably can't be fixed unless someone can rockbox a monochrome displa which I'msure is not possible.

Mar 17, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #2,166 of 5,194
In the every human is different category...

I actually can only pick up on the pitch bug when listening to slow music. Hardcore,death metal, black metal, happy hardcore, trance ect sound fine to me. It'sthe slow stuff like John Denver and johnny cash that are dreadful.

Anyway it looks like it,ll be fixed soon so only gripes I ll always have is how awful the screen is to see during the day. Of course that probably can't be fixed unless someone can rockbox a monochrome displa which I'msure is not possible.

Inb4 someone does a hardware mod and installs a new screen :)

Mar 17, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #2,167 of 5,194
Rockbox:
tongue_smile.gif
atsmile.gif

Some informations:

- If your X3 suddenly lacks of volume on one canal (right or left) on the headphone output and even reboot and reset doesn't fix it, try this: playing a music with a headphone plugged, and switch twice the +6db option. For me it fixed the problem (does not occurs anymore after hours)

- I havent yet fixed the units problem on the protect case I puted on thingiverse, I will tell here when it will be done. (maybe you have an option on your 3dprinter to considere cms instead of inches)

- to Ruben123:
I'm still waiting for my LeTV and joymee headphone, so I cannot tell if it suits well with the X3

Mar 18, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #2,169 of 5,194
Beta-version of Rockbox firmware for xDuoo X3 is available at this site in the "Download" section.
There, in the section "Manual", contains flashing instructions. Please read it carefully and strictly follow.

The beta version is functional at 95%, small bugs will be corrected to the extent of testing.

If you want to thank me for the work, there is PayPal USD donation button (upper).
Your donation is much appreciated and will keeps project running and perhaps even expand it to other players.

Enjoy!

Mar 18, 2016 at 2:02 AM Post #2,171 of 5,194
  Beta-version of Rockbox firmware for xDuoo X3 is available at this site in the "Download" section.
There, in the section "Manual", contains flashing instructions. Please read it carefully and strictly follow.

The beta version is functional at 95%, small bugs will be corrected to the extent of testing.

If you want to thank me for the work, there is PayPal USD donation button (upper).
Your donation is much appreciated and will keeps project running and perhaps even expand it to other players.

Enjoy!

Awsome dude !

Will try it when i get home from work :)

Mar 18, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #2,172 of 5,194

Enjoy!

Cool man! My X3 will arrive next week. Will test it out. Thanks for the hard work!

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #2,175 of 5,194
  X1 port is done by another person and is at a very early stage.
xDuoo X3 RB port became possible thanks to cooperation with xDuoo.

Thank you. 
How is the sound compared to stock firmware, are gapless and pitch problems solved..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back