xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Jun 13, 2013 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 194

jared basshead

100+ Head-Fier
Xduoo is a new company in audiophile market and judging by reviews they aren't bad for being a fresher.
Their current offerings are some portable DACs/amps (XD-01, XP-1 and UA-05)  that has already been released and has received quite good impressions.

According to their website they have a high-end DAP , X3-B under production (wonder whats with the tag X3 and Chinese DAPs, we do know fiio X3)

Now there i had to use google translator, figured its in Chinese from those cross-arc signs

Using patented technology: ZL 2010 2 0214978.5
Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, OGG, AAC and other audio files.
Capacitive touch screen,
Dual WM8740.
Headphone amplifier uses opa627 + buf634u.
CNC aluminum shell,

Little thick but looks cool, the potentiometer looks  little similar to hifimans flagship.
From the looks and specs saying cnc Al shell, i guess its sturdy.

Their is no speculation regarding run time and release date. 

I 'll update this post with further details.

Jun 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #4 of 194
I believe that there is a X3A too. Though I must say that the X3s on their website are there already for some time...

I am too very much interested in that player :)

Jul 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #14 of 194
It is always a good thing that fellow headfier noticed these item, I have talked to the boss lately and they said they are still fine tuning the interface for the X3.

They have a lot of experience in manufacturing headphone amplifier/dac combo box, and their latest release Xduoo TA-01 (Which is also a dac with built in head amp, vacuum tube) sems rather promising, their X1 (Screenless music player) is not bad and powerful. Although nothing spectacular.

In summary, a brand that well looking at. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back