xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Jul 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #16 of 194
Hey, you are welcome 
etysmile.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #18 of 194
haha,i want good sound and extremely nice UI. Want me to ask their boss for the estimated price?
biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #19 of 194
Quote:
It is always a good thing that fellow headfier noticed these item, I have talked to the boss lately and they said they are still fine tuning the interface for the X3.

They have a lot of experience in manufacturing headphone amplifier/dac combo box, and their latest release Xduoo TA-01 (Which is also a dac with built in head amp, vacuum tube) sems rather promising, their X1 (Screenless music player) is not bad and powerful. Although nothing spectacular.

In summary, a brand that well looking at. 

+1
rolleyes.gif

Jul 5, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #20 of 194
If the device can perform as an USB DAC or has coaxial/optical inputs (like the ridiculously-priced AK100/120 devices), that will be a real killer. Of course, it must sound good, something which xDuoo has proven itself in previous products.

Jul 5, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #21 of 194
Dual WM8740.
Headphone amplifier uses opa627 + buf634u.

If price will be good this DAP will be killer.

I know this Wolfson, i know this amp in different products.

Jul 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #25 of 194
Here and then, I look up on the xDuoo homepage.

The only news is this: http://www.xduoo.com/xduoo/ProductShow.asp?id=58

It is a portable w-lan amp. A very interesting concept.

Jul 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #27 of 194
Quote:
Is there a way to change their page into English?

This is what google translates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google

The world's first portable WIFI amp, support for mobile phone / computer via wireless router wireless connection with this machine, play audio files; also available with native support for mobile ad hoc wireless connection, play audio files. DAC part with two Wolfson WM8740, power amplifier part is OP + BUF framework. batteries are using the Samsung phone with 3000mAh large capacity battery, and can replace them.

Jul 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #29 of 194
Quote:
So far, Google Translate is the only way, okay thank you mate.

no prob.

I am quite sure that I will buy this. It is a feeling, just like the first time I saw the Teclast T51 :) or the feeling when I find a very nice pair of shoes... the fact that I could stream from many different devices is very refreshing.

BUT, just like the DAPs from xDuoo, who knows when they will be out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back