xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Dec 28, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #1,502 of 2,087
  Any idea about the no file error? I was using ADATA with 16gb earlier with no problems, now the error shows even with around 4 folders...

Some players require that cards be formatted as FAT32 to work. Cards 32GB and below come formatted as FAT32, however larger cards come formatted as exFAT. Some player have a function to format a card placed in them as FAT32. I don't know if the Xduoo X2 has this. Formatting the card will delete all the songs on it.

Dec 28, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #1,504 of 2,087
you know I find the X2 does have flaws but XDuoo do seem to try and fix these little bug bears in a player that costs less than a weekly shop. For the price I loved the little clunky buttoned demon and have moved on to the X3. For what I paid and what I got I ave to say it was very good and had many a night of listening to music that was way better than my mobile phone :)

Dec 29, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #1,505 of 2,087
My X2 bricked suddenly 5 days ago. There was no physical damage / drop or any other reason. I was listening to it and it stuttered for a moment and stopped.

Charging it, connecting to PC didn't show any response from player. Flashing tool also didn't detect it. Resetting the player didn't help. In short it was totally bricked without a reason. 

Thankfully I bought it from official reseller here in India. Still in warranty period so sent for repair/replacement. Lets see what happens.. 

Dec 29, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #1,506 of 2,087
  Some players require that cards be formatted as FAT32 to work. Cards 32GB and below come formatted as FAT32, however larger cards come formatted as exFAT. Some player have a function to format a card placed in them as FAT32. I don't know if the Xduoo X2 has this. Formatting the card will delete all the songs on it.

I got like 4 folders now and the error still shows, using the same music that worked on the 16gb adata with no problem.
Is there any way to format my 64gb adata to fat32?

Dec 29, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #1,508 of 2,087

Dec 29, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #1,509 of 2,087

I got like 4 folders now and the error still shows, using the same music that worked on the 16gb adata with no problem.
Is there any way to format my 64gb adata to fat32?

Post#1? 
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #1,510 of 2,087
Guys I think you all have a problem. My X2 has exactly zero folders and my 2300 songs play fine compared to yours. A hi rez mix of MP3 and FLAC files.

Here's where we seem to differ. I have used Tag and Rename to fix up the tags, Fubar2000 to Replaygain and tag the FLAC files and Picard to remove junk from the same tags. My MSD card is formatted as exFAT/128k That's it. I think you folks and your folders are barking up the wrong tree.

Dec 30, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #1,511 of 2,087
Just got my xduoo x2: with the KZ HDS1 sound is good but there's hiss, and i hate hiss.

Lucky me, i have a 75 ohms dunu impedance adapter, with it everything is blackened, the hiss disappears and the sound reveals it's true nature:
for me, it's far better than the sansa clip, soundstage is wider, no sibilance, nice bass.

This player also shows how good the KZ HDS1 really are.

Visually, the X2 is great, and the interface looks ok.

The only con is the need to use a fat sorter program to put the folders in alphabetical order: it's not a big deal, but you should not have to do it manually.

For 42 euros, it's a steal !  
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #1,512 of 2,087
Just got my xduoo x2: with the KZ HDS1 sound is good but there's hiss, and i hate hiss.

Lucky me, i have a 75 ohms dunu impedance adapter, with it everything is blackened, the hiss disappears and the sound reveals it's true nature:
for me, it's far better than the sansa clip, soundstage is wider, no sibilance, nice bass.

This player also shows how good the KZ HDS1 really are.

Visually, the X2 is great, and the interface looks ok.

The only con is the need to use a fat sorter program to put the folders in alphabetical order: it's not a big deal, but you should not have to do it manually.

For 42 euros, it's a steal !  :)  

Have to agree with you it is fabulous value for money and it even looks kinda cute to!

Dec 30, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #1,513 of 2,087
Just got it yesterday and I agree its super cute, small and portable. It took me 2 minutes to get to know the UI, it's not rockbox but it will sufice. The screen though :D it's the worst thing ever.

I got it only for a day and so far everything is cool with me except that mirror screen and the fact it doesn't sort your folders alphabeticaly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back