xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Nov 25, 2015 at 9:00 AM Post #1,351 of 2,087
If you do order - can you post the link of the battery you order? Or at least PM me? I'd be interested in ordering too. I have 3 X2's and wouldn't mind modding one of them. Thanks!

Not yet, still waiting seller reply in regard with suitable 2 pin connector

This is the link

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32443976081.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32375827817.html

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #1,352 of 2,087

Change log? 

In the file:
Changes:
№МјюёьёДДЪИЭ 
1.Changes on the basis of V6.0Ј¬ increase Lock Key setting function, setting whether need to lock all keys when the screen is off.
  ФЪV6.0µД»щґЎЙПёьёДЈ¬ФцјУЛшјьЙиЦГ№¦ДЬЈ¬ЙиЦГ№ШЖБєуКЗ·сРиТЄЛшЧЎЛщУР°ґјь.
2.Changes of the menu option order: 1. Music files 2 Play mode 3. EQ 4. Backlight off 5. Sleep timer 6. Lock keys 7.Exit.
  ІЛµҐСЎПоЛіРтёДОЄЈє1.ТфАЦОДјю 2. ІҐ·ЕЙиЦГ 3.ТфР§ДЈКЅ 4.±і№вК±јд 5.ЛЇГЯДЈКЅ 6. Лшјь 7.НЛіц

Nov 25, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #1,353 of 2,087
For those of us who are new to the player or this thread - exactly what are these 'unofficial' firmware releases?

I'm saying unofficial as they appear to be not from the official site, and based on older firmware, so are they custom firmwares by someone?

I researched the Tennmak and Tony guy - are these firmwares made by them for the players they sell?

They are advertising that they sell V7 now with their X2 so just curious :)

Nov 27, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #1,355 of 2,087
Is it time to open a dispute?

I purchased mine on aliexpress on the 29th of last month. I'm starting to receive my 11.11 orders which were bought almost 2 weeks after. I've sent a msg a few days back but no reply.

Nov 27, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #1,356 of 2,087

I purchased mine on aliexpress on the 29th of last month. I'm starting to receive my 11.11 orders which were bought almost 2 weeks after. I've sent a msg a few days back but no reply.

Buyer can open a dispute after 10 days.
PS Problem with  happyeasybuy03?

Nov 27, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #1,359 of 2,087
  It's bad (Google Translate, #157)
PS. CN Post does not carry parcels with batteries.

How bad?

I can't read Russian but I try with google translate. And I know everyone else is having that same problem with that seller. I count to 347 orders on 11/11 sale, they probably sent none!

In the end of that tread the link to chinese thread.. maybe what I write.

This is very annoying. I should write a message to the seller and demand proof of shipping it other than fake tracking number. (Most likely they have not shipped it?) Also they still take new orders and try to trick new customers!

Nov 28, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #1,361 of 2,087

Buyer can open a dispute after 10 days.
PS Problem with  happyeasybuy03?

How bad?

I can't read Russian but I try with google translate. And I know everyone else is having that same problem with that seller. I count to 347 orders on 11/11 sale, they probably sent none!

In the end of that tread the link to chinese thread.. maybe what I write.

This is very annoying. I should write a message to the seller and demand proof of shipping it other than fake tracking number. (Most likely they have not shipped it?) Also they still take new orders and try to trick new customers!

Did anyone try to submit a complaint under Suspicious Member? I was trying and am still trying to fill in the complaint for Aliexpress to check the credibility of the vendor, but it kicks me always out asking for a valid product url 
mad.gif
 It would be important to stop the fraud, because it still online. 

Nov 28, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #1,362 of 2,087
My friend has just been asked by happyeasybuy03 to open a dispute so they can refund. It was the amp and X2 bundle. This seller has left it nearly a month before requesting this. Yes he will get his money back but this is really poor as they left it so long to tell him they never had the stock!

Nov 28, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #1,363 of 2,087
  My friend has just been asked by happyeasybuy03 to open a dispute so they can refund. It was the amp and X2 bundle. This seller has left it nearly a month before requesting this. Yes he will get his money back but this is really poor as they left it so long to tell him they never had the stock!

Your friend was lucky 
smily_headphones1.gif
. Neither got an answer to my message sent, nor have been asked to open dispute. Which I just did. 
At the same time ordered one ($35,50 through the app) here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xduoo-X2-Entry-level-HIFI-Music-Player-Flac-Player/32276034517.html
This one works for sure, got recently my FiiO X1 from them very fast. 

Nov 28, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #1,364 of 2,087

Your friend was lucky 
smily_headphones1.gif
. Neither got an answer to my message sent, nor have been asked to open dispute. Which I just did. 
At the same time ordered one ($35,50 through the app) here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xduoo-X2-Entry-level-HIFI-Music-Player-Flac-Player/32276034517.html
This one works for sure, got recently my FiiO X1 from them very fast. 

I was thinking of ordering from this seller but I still want to see how much the Fiio M3 will cost on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back