xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Nov 28, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #1,367 of 2,087

Sounds very interesting. According to UK pricing of £54.99, it could be easily double price of xduoo:  http://www.ea-audio.co.uk/fiio_m3.html

Currently it seems to be selling between $65-$75 (after conversion), but I've read that it's supposed to cost $55. There is also the fact that is a new and untested product, but Fiio has a good track record. Some reviews should be popping up next week.

Nov 28, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #1,368 of 2,087
"Originally Posted by DjBobby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sounds very interesting. According to UK pricing of £54.99, it could be easily double price of xduoo:  http://www.ea-audio.co.uk/fiio_m3.html

Currently it seems to be selling between $65-$75 (after conversion), but I've read that it's supposed to cost $55. There is also the fact that is a new and untested product, but Fiio has a good track record. Some reviews should be popping up next week.

Here's the Fiio M3 thread if you guys want to chat about that player:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/780622/fiio-m3-ultra-portable-8g-64g-2-0-320-240-tft-50mw-flac-ape-aiff-in-line-control-ogg-mp3-aac-wma-24-hours-hifi-earbuds

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #1,369 of 2,087
yeah that's the seller.

It's bad (Google Translate, #157)
PS. CN Post does not carry parcels with batteries.

This is very annoying. I should write a message to the seller and demand proof of shipping it other than fake tracking number. (Most likely they have not shipped it?) Also they still take new orders and try to trick new customers!

My friend has just been asked by happyeasybuy03 to open a dispute so they can refund. It was the amp and X2 bundle. This seller has left it nearly a month before requesting this. Yes he will get his money back but this is really poor as they left it so long to tell him they never had the stock!

Does anyone have update on dispute with the happyeasybuy03? Cause, I opened a dispute on weekend, and got an over-long reply containing new tracking no. and the link to some post parcel: http://www.sfb2c.com, where it apparently shows that xDuoo X2 was shipped. And yeah, asking me for patience for another 50 days?! Meaning, as I've ordered it on Nov. 11, a total waiting time of 69 days. 
Anyway I've ordered yesterday at another vendor Bright Electronics and they already shipped it, but do not know should I escalate the dispute with unhappy-uneasybuy03? 

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #1,370 of 2,087
I ordered 2 separate transactions. Aliexpress wouldn't let me open 2 disputes on Saturday. I was refunded for the one a fee hours later then opened another dispute Sunday, which has not been refunded yet.

I also ordered from bright electronics on Saturday night.

Does anyone have update on dispute with the happyeasybuy03? Cause, I opened a dispute on weekend, and got an over-long reply containing new tracking no. and the link to some post parcel: [COLOR=333333]http://www.sfb2c.com, [/COLOR]where it apparently shows that xDuoo X2 was shipped. And yeah, asking me for patience for another 50 days?! Meaning, as I've ordered it on Nov. 11, a total waiting time of 69 days. 
Anyway I've ordered yesterday at another vendor [COLOR=333333]Bright Electronics and they already shipped it, but do not know should I escalate the dispute with unhappy-uneasybuy03? [/COLOR]

Nov 30, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #1,372 of 2,087
  I formatted the card with SD Formatter with option 'Overwrite' and now I everything is all right. No stuttering at all. Try it.

Yup, took back my card from sis and tried this. So far working without issues. Thanks!

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #1,373 of 2,087
  Does anyone have update on dispute with the happyeasybuy03? Cause, I opened a dispute on weekend, and got an over-long reply containing new tracking no. and the link to some post parcel: http://www.sfb2c.com, where it apparently shows that xDuoo X2 was shipped. And yeah, asking me for patience for another 50 days?! Meaning, as I've ordered it on Nov. 11, a total waiting time of 69 days. 
Anyway I've ordered yesterday at another vendor Bright Electronics and they already shipped it, but do not know should I escalate the dispute with unhappy-uneasybuy03? 

I haven't opened a dispute, just sent a message saying that they have to ship it if they haven't or give me a tracking number that shows that it has been shipped. Not received any reply but I'll wait and see if i get one tomorrow. 

See if you can you track your number on http://www.sf-express.com/cn/en/ That should show the destination country of the parcel.

Is there two different kinds of dispute? If I go to "Order Detail" there is a button "Open dispute", that's the only dispute I see.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #1,375 of 2,087
How does the X2 sound compared to the X3 and the Fiio M3?. Is it worth paying double for the X3 over the X2?

Does the X2 sound better than the Fiio M3? It seems the M3 has much more features, longer battery life, 8 GB internal memory etc.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #1,376 of 2,087
How does the X2 sound compared to the X3 and the Fiio M3?. Is it worth paying double for the X3 over the X2?

Does the X2 sound better than the Fiio M3? It seems the M3 has much more features, longer battery life, 8 GB internal memory etc.

I thought the X2 sounded pretty comparable to the X3ii. Not quite as refined but not that far behind either. But at the end I just could not get used to the extremely basic UI and sold it. M3 would be a far more user friendly experience, this much I can tell you.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #1,377 of 2,087

I thought the X2 sounded pretty comparable to the X3ii. Not quite as refined but not that far behind either. But at the end I just could not get used to the extremely basic UI and sold it. M3 would be a far more user friendly experience, this much I can tell you.

I think he meant the Xduoo X2 vs. Xduoo X3 and not the Fiio X3ii ?  

IMO the Xduoo X3 is in most way almost a step up from X2 and current prices aren't double any longer. More refined, better balanced in sound quality (sound stage and treble in particular). Improved GUI, albeit still not everyone's flavor, increased memory/expansion, plays more formats, even 24/192 if needed.. Line out... Overall improved usability/functionality/sound quality and for around $40 more...at recent sales.. posted on the X3 thread..

Nov 30, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #1,378 of 2,087
Just bought my X2 from AliExpress
smile.gif
 Guys are you sure i'll be able to use my Samsung 64GB EVO Micro SD card? I was told by the seller i should buy 32GB, because xDuoo X2 supports cards up to 32 gigs.Tnx in advance

Nov 30, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #1,379 of 2,087
  Just bought my X2 from AliExpress
smile.gif
 Guys are you sure i'll be able to use my Samsung 64GB EVO Micro SD card? I was told by the seller i should buy 32GB, because xDuoo X2 supports cards up to 32 gigs.Tnx in advance

64gb is fine for me. I'm using Lexar 300x. I've also tried ADATA 64gb and a SanDisk 64 with no markings so I don't which one it is exactly.

By 'working' I mean I loaded them up with about 55gb of music - identical on each card - and then tried playing the first folder I put on, and the last. 

Dec 1, 2015 at 1:08 AM Post #1,380 of 2,087

I think he meant the Xduoo X2 vs. Xduoo X3 and not the Fiio X3ii ?  

IMO the Xduoo X3 is in most way almost a step up from X2 and current prices aren't double any longer. More refined, better balanced in sound quality (sound stage and treble in particular). Improved GUI, albeit still not everyone's flavor, increased memory/expansion, plays more formats, even 24/192 if needed.. Line out... Overall improved usability/functionality/sound quality and for around $40 more...at recent sales.. posted on the X3 thread..

My bad. Sorry for that.

The Xduoo X3 looks promising. Honestly the X2 sound is very impressive for the price and with good power as well. X3 seems improved in every way from your description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back