xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Jan 15, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #125 of 2,087
  Anyone tried it wit a 64gb+ SD card?

Maybe @H20Fidelity can help verify whether 64gb works or not ...?

64gb cards confirmed = working. 

Btw: There's no scan time its almost instant start up, the player quickly says initializing for about 1-2 seconds and that's it straight to the now playing screen. I'm still really really enjoying this little unit, though patiently waiting for others thoughts.

I also think we're going to get more than the rated 10 hour run times, because I've put over 5 hours on my unit so far with FLAC and I've only lost 1 of 4 battery bars. My unit hasn't missed a beat either its been completely smooth sailing.

Jan 15, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #126 of 2,087
Me would have got this X2 in a heartbeat ...size built quality micro sd expansion ...the impression so far has been good ....too bad ..use up me retirement fund ...:mad:

Jan 15, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #127 of 2,087
Me would have got this X2 in a heartbeat ...size built quality micro sd expansion ...the impression so far has been good ....too bad ..use up me retirement fund ...
mad.gif

You would be surprised, its amazing what can bring you happiness. While I've purchased both DX90 and XDuoo X2 recently, I cannot lie the little X2 has made me happier,. 
tongue.gif

Haha, well its true but mainly because its so cheap and effective, what I'm saying is the bang for buck is there in this product and its very cute in appearance.

Don't worry though, DX90 still performs very very well and its not fair to compare them. 
wink_face.gif

Just recuprate from your DX90 purchase, X2 will be there for you later, good run around DAP.

Jan 15, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #130 of 2,087
H20Fidelity.....mate ...you are pushing all the right button .....was thinking the same thing ...was about to ask you to post a pic of Clip+ with X2....

Me hate you ...but me cant ....cheers.....gotta stay away from you ..hahahahaha :D

Jan 15, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #132 of 2,087
Those silver ring (buttons) and the nice screen that occupied half of the front is really SEXY.......::tongue_smile:

Jan 15, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #134 of 2,087
How is the volume increase/decrease? There is a lot of power there so hopefully the volume has fine control!

Volume goes from 0/40, with a 32ohm hybrid I usually hang around 15-20 depending on the albums mastering. You can also go very low in volume for quiet listening. So nothing to worry about, everything's been accounted for. I really don't know how true the 250mW @ 32ohm rating is and would handle it loosely atm although It seems more powerful than an iPod Touch, Sansa Clip or Cowon player. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back