xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Aug 2, 2015 at 7:47 AM Post #991 of 2,087

I've got faith in them! 
bigsmile_face.gif

I am too :)

Aug 3, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #996 of 2,087
  So is everyone's headphone jack as tight fitting as mine is? I'm a bit worried about it breaking from the force needed to remove them.

My X2's jack is just a little more tight compared to my laptop, or phone. But nothing extraordinary. 
I only have to put efforts while inserting TTPOD T1E in it. Maybe that one has tad more diameter than others. 

Aug 3, 2015 at 9:06 AM Post #997 of 2,087
  My X2's jack is just a little more tight compared to my laptop, or phone. But nothing extraordinary. 
I only have to put efforts while inserting TTPOD T1E in it. Maybe that one has tad more diameter than others. 

Yeah, it seems the KZ ed9's plug must be a bit oversize, my JVC HA-FX40s go in & out without extra effort. Guess I'll need to either leave them connected or be careful when removing them.

Aug 3, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #998 of 2,087

Yeah, it seems the KZ ed9's plug must be a bit oversize, my JVC HA-FX40s go in & out without extra effort. Guess I'll need to either leave them connected or be careful when removing them.

Exactly. That may be the possibility.

Aug 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #999 of 2,087

one small DAP for each IEM/headphone. problem solved! ^_^, they're cheap, they're small so why not?

Aug 4, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #1,000 of 2,087
Actually I like it that the headphone jack of the x2 is very tight.  I have a Sony MDR-V6 and when I connect this headphone to my iPod Touch and Sandisk Clip+, the sound sometimes cuts in and out whenever I'm moving around and the jack/cord is moving.  However, when those headphones are plugged into the x2, I don't experience those issues at all.  Not sure why, but somehow the tightness of the x2 jack prevents those 'loose jack' sound issues that those headphones have with the iPod Touch and Sandisk Clip

Aug 6, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #1,002 of 2,087
  Sorry, if it's been answered before in this thread, but how much battery run-time do you get from your x2 playing FLACs in 16/44.1? I only get around 4-5 hours (using a 16-ohms audio-technica CM700Ti), so I'm wondering if my battery is faulty.

Hmm... I'll try to loop FLAC songs on my X2 today. My library is pretty much has mixed file formats and bit rates, so never checked in that manner. Usually with MP3s I easily get 10+ hour usage with screen turned off. 

Aug 6, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #1,004 of 2,087
  Sorry, if it's been answered before in this thread, but how much battery run-time do you get from your x2 playing FLACs in 16/44.1? I only get around 4-5 hours (using a 16-ohms audio-technica CM700Ti), so I'm wondering if my battery is faulty.

It also depends what brand of Micro SD Card you use, i had to send my Lexar 128GB Card back because it drain to much Power.
Everytime the Battery Indicator drop one Point the Playback broke down for a split second.
I now have a Sandisk 64GB without that Problem and Battery  Life is longer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back