xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Nov 12, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #1,922 of 2,087
If I have to spend more than a couple of hours getting a $50 player to work, then it isn't worth it to me.
I have tried FLAC, MP3, and Wav with File Error coming up on many of the tracks. Then it freezes. It also frequently duplicates each track, the new file name begins with a (.) and then the song titles etc.

......so maybe it's just a little wank.

Try reformatting, maybe you got a duff unit. Your experience is clearly not the norm

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #1,934 of 2,087

X3 has enough power to drive Havi.

But why not wait for X10?

Thank you for the info regarding the Havi, much appreciated.
No thank you on the X10. I recently returned my Cayin N5 because it has a goofy wheel, although the player is very fine for the money the wheel just kills it. Definitely not interested in any DAP with a wheel.
I'm looking for a highly portable DAP, hopefully a Rockboxed X10 will fill that need. My 'full sized' main unit will be an Lotoo LPG or something similar.

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #1,935 of 2,087

Thank you for the info regarding the Havi, much appreciated.
No thank you on the X10. I recently returned my Cayin N5 because it has a goofy wheel, although the player is very fine for the money the wheel just kills it. Definitely not interested in any DAP with a wheel.
I'm looking for a highly portable DAP, hopefully a Rockboxed X10 will fill that need. My 'full sized' main unit will be an Lotoo LPG or something similar.

Someone who has had all of them prefers Onkyo DP-X1R after AK380 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back