xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Feb 7, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #1,576 of 2,087
Ugh. 

Unfortunately, it was a gift and I am can't seem to find the warranty document or packaging.
I also stripped a screw when putting the back cover back on after looking inside.
So it will likely become a paperweight unless I get ambitious about trying to fix it.

thanks.....

Feb 8, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #1,577 of 2,087
Ugh. 

Unfortunately, it was a gift and I am can't seem to find the warranty document or packaging.
I also stripped a screw when putting the back cover back on after looking inside.
So it will likely become a paperweight unless I get ambitious about trying to fix it.

thanks.....
That's sad... You may ask Tennmark, if they are able to repair it. The seller is good and usually helps.

Feb 8, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #1,578 of 2,087
  Ugh. 

thanks.....

My died in a similar way; except mine had indicated full charge at the time.

I have a suspicion that it was static electricity. But am not sure. Only had it for two days.

Mine still does the "click" but nothing else. I tried leaving it on the phone charger but still no luck.

I seen Aliexpress has batteries for it; maybe try that. It looks like the voltage regulation for charging is on the battery...may be worth the 8$ to try that.

Feb 8, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #1,579 of 2,087
Hello everyone, is it true that the x2 can't play flac files? I just read the specs,and it's clearly flac is supported files. I read a lot of good review about x2, but i read a lot too that x2 can't play flac in the real word, which one should i trust? Cause i can't get some demo for x2 at my local store, thanks before :)

Feb 8, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #1,580 of 2,087
Hello everyone, is it true that the x2 can't play flac files? I just read the specs,and it's clearly flac is supported files. I read a lot of good review about x2, but i read a lot too that x2 can't play flac in the real word, which one should i trust? Cause i can't get some demo for x2 at my local store, thanks before :)

They do play flac files, I have bunch of those in my playlist.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #1,583 of 2,087
Looking at the specifications it should drive your headphones as someone mentioned previously.... I wasn't sure but reading up it looks very positive :blush: I might get one too.

well you make me turn to x2 before m3, lol, go get one and i'll wait for your review mate, coz i dont have any good iem yet
etysmile.gif

Feb 10, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #1,585 of 2,087
  Hi,

I got an xDuoo X2 for christmas. 
It was working great with only the occasional slight glitch, ie song not playing...

Today I was using my xDuoo X2 and it suddenly stopped in middle of a song.
I recall may 15min earlier looking at the screen and it had about half its full charge left.

tried turning it on again. didnt start.
held to the center circle for 15 secs didnt start.
tried plugging it into my computer and my computer made a sound showing it was trying to connect but the micro sd directory for the xDuoo never came up.
also tried removing and reinserting the micro sd.

When I try to power it up I no longer here that distinctive clicking noise.

Is there anything I can try to get it working?

Good grief...

Thanks.

May be can help. Open it and disconnect the battery for 2 minutes.

Feb 11, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #1,587 of 2,087
I just got a Xduoo and the FW is V6.1. Is the V7.0 better? What are the changes?

Is there any trick to play all the songs in the sd card randomly?

The 'shuffle all' option is available in FW 7.0 but I think it too has limitations.(i guess it can only queue up to 999 songs) someome please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh and lot of people expressed that FW 7.0 changes sound of X2 in a bad way. So I reverted from 7 back to 6.

Feb 15, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #1,588 of 2,087
So I have had my X2 for a few months and its a nice player but to get around the UI I had to to create 2 versions of my music library. Using WINAMP I first set the preferences to export by song only and i created playlists by genre and then created sub folders for each genre and put them all in one folder.

I then changed the preferences to export by artist name and song title and set up sub folders by the letter of the alphabet . I did not include albums as I rarely listen to albums and if I want to I can easily export a paylist with just that album

And I also have a folder for playlists.

So my "custom UI" has an Artist folder, a Genre Folder, and a Playlist folder. WINAMP made it easy to do and this is far from the best way to do things but for my listening styles and the size of my library this gets me around the bad UI and makes it somewhat close to a stock Clip+ UI

I will also use this card in my M3

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:57 PM Post #1,589 of 2,087
  So I have had my X2 for a few months and its a nice player but to get around the UI I had to to create 2 versions of my music library. Using WINAMP I first set the preferences to export by song only and i created playlists by genre and then created sub folders for each genre and put them all in one folder.

I then changed the preferences to export by artist name and song title and set up sub folders by the letter of the alphabet . I did not include albums as I rarely listen to albums and if I want to I can easily export a paylist with just that album

And I also have a folder for playlists.

So my "custom UI" has an Artist folder, a Genre Folder, and a Playlist folder. WINAMP made it easy to do and this is far from the best way to do things but for my listening styles and the size of my library this gets me around the bad UI and makes it somewhat close to a stock Clip+ UI

I will also use this card in my M3

sorry to be ot, but what do you think is better in terms of sound, the Fiio M3 of Xduoo X2?

Feb 18, 2016 at 5:06 AM Post #1,590 of 2,087
sorry to be ot, but what do you think is better in terms of sound, the Fiio M3 of Xduoo X2?

I have been reading reviews and comparisons on the X2 and M3 there doesn't seem to be much in it and opinion varies slightly. The theme I get is that M3 has a better Ui and X2 powers headphones better, both sound very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back