xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units
Apr 6, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #76 of 95
Just ordered the XP-1 from taobao, really looking forward to trying it out with my Note 2.

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #77 of 95
DanBa - your passion for USB audio over Android is appreciated. I know you probably feel like a broken record some times, but it really is helpful information. We are so close yet so far at the moment!

I can't get the USB Audio Recorder PRO app to work on my Meizu MX 4-core. It launches, and I can open a song, but it gets stuck on "pause" and won't play no matter what I do. I'm sure there's some silly thing I'm doing wrong somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. 

Project, did you ever get this issue ironed out? I've experienced the same problems using my MX, an E17, and USB Audio Recorder Pro.

May 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #78 of 95
To all users, I am currently using the XP-01.

and I got a question here. if i plug my IEM into the amp (no source plugged in) and there is a soft-moderate ringing sound on both sides of the iem, what does it mean? i tried 3 different iem and they all have the same issue just that the loudness varies a little. Does that mean that the amp is faulty?

May 29, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #85 of 95
got mine  :)  although it feels to me that the volume knob is a bit loose... will go back to Jaben and see if the other units they have have tighter knobs.  overall still an excellent purchase and goes well with my AK100

May 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #86 of 95
Quote:
got mine  :)  although it feels to me that the volume knob is a bit loose... will go back to Jaben and see if the other units they have have tighter knobs.  overall still an excellent purchase and goes well with my AK100

If you are referring to the XD-01, the knob on mine is okay. What is not so okay is the "noise" I get when I change volume 
size]
 Maybe for the price I cannot expect too much.

May 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #87 of 95
you may have impedance issues... mine does not make any noise when I use the volume knob.  have yours checked out coz i have another friend and his is unit is also excellent.

Jul 23, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #88 of 95
Does anyone have any further info about the following below: XW-01 & X1?

I've read only one post of the X1 here in this thread but seems no one has mentioned the XW-01 :-

Photos taken from SQD Tech's Facebook Page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back