would you wear full sized headphones in public?
Oct 11, 2004 at 12:36 AM Post #31 of 79
I would have no qualms whatsoever wearing my MS1s in public. They aren't too big and they're rather distinctive looking. They leak sound, so I wouldn't be able to wear them in the library, but otherwise they work quite well. I really enjoy listening to music while taking a walk...for some reason I sometimes seem to be more affected by the music when there is a visual element present.

Oct 11, 2004 at 12:52 AM Post #32 of 79
I use V6s sometimes in the winter as ear muffs
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2004 at 1:47 AM Post #34 of 79
Why not? I've even walked around with my CD780's on and they aren't exactly small. I'm sure people gave me a stare or too but I didn't notice anybody laughing at me downtown so I think it was fine.. or maybe I just am thick-skinned

Oct 11, 2004 at 5:42 AM Post #40 of 79
I think Headphones look really good on people ecspecially big ones!
600smile.gif

I love seeing people wearing full-sized headphones. Girls wearing full sized headphones look so sexy.

I don't know why on earth you people would be afraid of wearing your headphones in public...It's fun to wear Headphones in public because people are always interested.

I am very proud wearing headphones in public.

Oct 11, 2004 at 8:51 AM Post #42 of 79
well, today is the day!
biggrin.gif

I will tell you later how many strange faces i get!

Here in Spain is not uncommon, is the exception to see somebody with fullsize cans!
wink.gif

Oct 11, 2004 at 10:24 AM Post #44 of 79
Would and do.... F1's are COMPETELY open, so as well as looking like a loser people hear what I'm listening to and then know I'm a loser hah. Should really buy canalphones but I'm still a tad short to afford them, plus my portable player's yet to arrive....

Oct 11, 2004 at 10:28 AM Post #45 of 79
Yes I have and do.

Why should I care what other people think I look like
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back