would you wear full sized headphones in public?
Oct 14, 2004 at 2:31 AM Post #76 of 79
i have no problem wearing my hp-1's in public..... i actually like the weird looks i get..... lol

i just make sure the weather is going to be good that day and i usually keep my lunchbox sized carrying case in my backpack if for whatever reason i want to put it away safely

not the most convenient thing, but it really blows away my ER4S

inconveniences are:

1) sound leakage to others
2) hearing outside noises.... personally in most cases i prefer outside noises to the microphonics of the ER4S cables or "heartbeat" effect
3) size

i love the look of them though... i may be the only one..... it's interesting because nobody has a clue as to the audio goodness clamped to my ears....

i love letting other people try listening to them...

drew

Oct 14, 2004 at 3:25 AM Post #77 of 79
I wore Grado SR-60's to school for about 2 weeks, but they started showing their lack of durability one day, so I switched to Sony EX51's. I had no problem wearing them though. Thought it had a bit of a retro style to it, kinda swanky.

Oct 16, 2004 at 11:20 AM Post #78 of 79
Nope I wouldn't because most of my fullsize cans are too expensive for outdoor use. Also on certain days it can be hot and humid outside, sweat soaked cans are definitely not comfortable. Lastly the size of fullsize cans is just too cumbersome for me to be carrying it around in public.

Oct 16, 2004 at 11:38 AM Post #79 of 79
Yes if you consider the SR80 "fullsized", but I would feel pretty silly wearing the A900's.
plainface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back