Worst product ever introduced to consumers?
Jul 17, 2003 at 12:01 PM Post #31 of 208
I'd vote for spray cheese.

Lini

Jul 17, 2003 at 12:16 PM Post #32 of 208
Sliced bread.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 17, 2003 at 12:39 PM Post #33 of 208
What is wrong with cherry coke? Cherry coke is nearly as old as coke it's self, when they made it from coke and cherry syrup. Screw you SUV haters, I will run you over with my Explorer(which was given to me by my parents). Yeah, and uh, DOWN with the sports bras.
-Mag

Jul 17, 2003 at 3:26 PM Post #35 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller
Sports Bras......

What the screw???? **** are meant to jiggle.I stopped going to women's basketball games when they made them mandatory.

back injury, pulled muscles, pain... only an idiot would think that sportbras weren't needed.
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif

Jul 17, 2003 at 3:33 PM Post #36 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by plainsong
back injury, pulled muscles, pain... only an idiot would think that sportbras weren't needed.
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif

I was joking,

biggrin.gif
confused.gif

I have two teen daughters and I wish they wore sports bras all the time or didn't have breasts at all.

BTW,How big do they have to be to injure your back??????
wink.gif
Holy smokes.

Jul 17, 2003 at 4:22 PM Post #38 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by john_jcb
Cell Phones

Everyone hates cell phones...

Until they get one. Then they become an indispensable tool. But the idiots with no ettiquette ruin it for everyone.

Jul 17, 2003 at 4:30 PM Post #39 of 208
Cue Cat.

See, every item listed here has a purpose.

This, however, does not. It is utterly useless and it is, almost literally, phisical spyware.

Only from RatShack.

Jul 17, 2003 at 5:09 PM Post #42 of 208
micro pets. Both of my host littilesisters spend lots of money on that crap. What a waste.

Tamagotchi (proberly spelled wrong). Those damn littile dogs, or cats inside a egg-computer. They were annoying.

All orange juices BUT Minute Maid. I love that juice. The orginal of course !

Jul 17, 2003 at 5:16 PM Post #43 of 208
really loud car radio's

dogs

kids

trailor houses (i hate living in one!!! i want my two story back!!)

lawn mower handles!! (they break like plastic!!! this is supposed to be steel for freaking's sake!!!)

ford cars and trucks (hopefully this new guy will hold more pride in his products.. given he is a ford and all.. i so want a gt 40)

and all these are products because we pay for them!!! just cause they're bio material doesn't mean they aren't products!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 17, 2003 at 5:21 PM Post #44 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by fractus2
Ok, it's not a product, but it's annoying as hell. The packaging on cds and dvds. That stupid plastic wrap that you need a knife or scissors to get off. Then there is that sticker that covers the top and sometimes bottom opening of the case. Son of a b___, give me a break!

I've got a trick for the CDs. On the face of the CD pack, there's the hinged part on the left hand side, there's a crack between the hinge part and the lid/cover. Just slide your thumb nail down the crack for a bit and it will break the plastic wrap and make it a snap to take the wrap off.

I haven't learned any tricks with DVDs though.

My vote goes for horrible product goes to the Ab Energizer. For vehicles, my vote goes to the Ford Excursion, what a waste of metal and resources (especially gasoline).

Jul 17, 2003 at 5:22 PM Post #45 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by vrao81
What is the worst consumer product ever introduced to the buying public? I can think of a few examples...AOL and Emachines computers come to mind.

i'll second that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back