Worst product ever introduced to consumers?
Feb 5, 2004 at 11:23 PM Post #196 of 208
Worst products ever introduced to consumers?... Suppositories
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2004 at 12:52 AM Post #197 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by rsaavedr
Worst products ever introduced to consumers?... Suppositories
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My doctor once prescribed me some of those.

I never took 'em though. I couldn't be arsed!
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
ROFLMAO
biggrin.gif

Geez, I crack myself up sometimes.

Feb 6, 2004 at 1:31 AM Post #198 of 208
Has anyone mentioned fur-lined toilet seats? Its sick, and using one has an obvious unsanitary feel, and then theres always the possibility of getting something unpleasant caked into the fur.

Feb 6, 2004 at 1:43 AM Post #199 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
Myst. the game.

Prepare to die!!! I can't believe you said that! MYST is an incredible game, a great adenture is another world with cool puzzles and all. It's the game that started all of those image-click type games, and the MYST series is still the best of them all, none have come close. Riven is the crown jewel of the series IMO. MYST3 is more user-friendly and the puzzles are easier to solve, but Riven just has incredible artwork and puzzles and design. The design that went in to that game still amazes me. I don't know why you don't like MYST, it's a great game, just ask a gamer.

Feb 6, 2004 at 1:58 AM Post #201 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by MD1032
I don't know why you don't like MYST, it's a great game, just ask a gamer.

Unless that gamer is me. As much as I like sitting in front of photographic image and clicking the mouse on every single pixel to solve the "puzzle" I usually prefer more brain intensive and less menial tasks. My best friend in high school knew the developers of that game so I was forced to hear about it endlessly. Maybe the hype killed it, who knows?

Worst product? I don't know if it was mentioned, but the car horn is definitely number one on my list. Its like buying a four year old a toy that makes noise.
Utility factor = .1
Annoyance Factor = 10000000

Feb 6, 2004 at 2:07 AM Post #203 of 208
for all the good they could have done you should have shoved them up your azz...

Quote:

Originally posted by Trawlerman
My doctor once prescribed me some of those.

I never took 'em though. I couldn't be arsed!
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
ROFLMAO
biggrin.gif

Geez, I crack myself up sometimes.

Feb 6, 2004 at 2:18 AM Post #204 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by raif
Unless that gamer is me. As much as I like sitting in front of photographic image and clicking the mouse on every single pixel to solve the "puzzle" I usually prefer more brain intensive and less menial tasks.

MYST wasn't exactly the most brain-intensive, I'll give you that, but the ride is fun, and RealMYST's added age is really cool and helps tie MYST into Riven, because all Atrus said at the end of MYST was that he might require your service again. RealMYST shows something about Catherine and stars, referring to the star fissure. And then in Riven he says "Thank God you've returned" and give you the book to explain what's going on. The storyline is cool, too. The whole game has a nice mysterious air to it. Riven will definitely give your brain something to think about, much moreso than MYST and even MYST3.

Feb 7, 2004 at 5:19 AM Post #206 of 208
what is URU?

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back