Worst product ever introduced to consumers?
Jul 17, 2003 at 5:23 PM Post #46 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by OriginalReaper
Cue Cat.

See, every item listed here has a purpose.

This, however, does not. It is utterly useless and it is, almost literally, phisical spyware.

Only from RatShack.

God damn, beat me to it.

Jul 17, 2003 at 5:26 PM Post #47 of 208
Hrrm... CD cases that are MUCH easier to break than the CDs themselves.

CD packaging designed so we will never get into the CDs in the first place, much less pirate them. The easiest part to get off, the stickon antitheft radio tag.

Jul 17, 2003 at 6:37 PM Post #50 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by LobsterSan
Everyone hates cell phones...

Until they get one. Then they become an indispensable tool. But the idiots with no ettiquette ruin it for everyone.

You are right about the etiquette. The only time I have really found them indispensable was during an emergency and once in a great while at work when someone needs to reach me. I would venture to say 90% of the conversations are really not necessary.

Jul 17, 2003 at 6:49 PM Post #51 of 208
I got a Cue Cat from Radio Shack. I never even took it out of the bag.
It is one of the worst products ever intorduced as previoulsy mentioned in this thread.

Jul 17, 2003 at 7:58 PM Post #52 of 208
Beat this guys.

Water bottles. Bottles - with water in them. FOR SALE.
wink.gif
wink.gif

I live in California, so I guess I'm just used to seeing people buyign bottled water for $1+ next to drinking fountains.....

Jul 17, 2003 at 8:12 PM Post #54 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller
BTW,How big do they have to be to injure your back??????
wink.gif
Holy smokes.

It has to do with the size of the girl in the first place... I knew two in college (one graduated last year, the other's going to be a senior this fall) that needed reductions from natural size because of recurring back injuries. Both pretty hot, too (I can only imagine the "before" picture
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

Jul 17, 2003 at 8:29 PM Post #56 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by MERTON
why don't they just lift weights and get a little stronger? not man like... but ... like jery ryan or something... that way they don't have to get cut on.

95% of your posts aren't really serious, are they, MERTON? Because, honestly, I can no longer tell. You're like something out of a Hunter S. Thompson book.

- Chris

Jul 17, 2003 at 10:56 PM Post #58 of 208
partially-hydrogenated oils
credit-cards

Jul 17, 2003 at 11:23 PM Post #59 of 208
Quote:

Originally posted by jodokast
Beat this guys.

Water bottles. Bottles - with water in them. FOR SALE.
wink.gif
wink.gif

I live in California, so I guess I'm just used to seeing people buyign bottled water for $1+ next to drinking fountains.....

Lol..., good one.
ety.gif

Tamagotchi
Tamagotchi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back