Worst Fanboys?
Nov 29, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #226 of 636

Quote:
Apples fan boys no doubt. Apple makes good tech but not the best. Apple fan boys tend to spew nonsensical facts with no background evidence.

I've had an Apple product in my home since the early-mid '80s with my Apple IIc, but I COMPLETELY agree with this!
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #228 of 636

Quote:
ultrasone's and apple's

Oh definitely Apple. Actually, you can count Android in as well, though today I was talked down to in a forum dedicated to Droids by an iPad owner? For having a "piece of crap TouchPad". Something tells me that guy shouldn't be there. While I am firmly in the android supporting camp, I still accept Apple products for being very nice pieces.

Something tells me being slightly between the two spectrums will lead to me taking a great deal of flak. Time to get those rockets mounted on those Su-33s.
wink.gif

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #229 of 636
Fight Club 1999 featured Ikea furniture. If they made a remake, Fight Club 2011, it'd probably feature a lot of Apple products. 

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #232 of 636

Quote:
Apples fan boys no doubt. Apple makes good tech but not the best. Apple fan boys tend to spew nonsensical facts with no background evidence.

Actually I think the Apple haters are the most confused and idiotic bunch I can think of.  Even more than the Beats fanatics.  Apple's not for everyone, but neither are pc's. 

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #234 of 636

Quote:
Actually I think the Apple haters are the most confused and idiotic bunch I can think of.  Even more than the Beats fanatics.  Apple's not for everyone, but neither are pc's. 

Whitney: I don't think we're talking about hating Apple products or the company (as mentioned, I've had them constantly in my home since the early/mid 80s...I know...I'm old). It's the Apple fanboys that are a bit too much. I think this video says it all:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/technology/SocialMedia-Updates/Samsung-ad-takes-a-jab-at-iPhone-Apple-fans/SP-Article1-772847.aspx

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #235 of 636
Haha yeah ok.  But the Apple haters throw the baby out with the bath water.  I think those guys are ridiculous, but I sure am glad I can use Apple computers.  It's not black and white. 

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #236 of 636

Quote:
Haha yeah ok.  But the Apple haters throw the baby out with the bath water.  I think those guys are ridiculous, but I sure am glad I can use Apple computers.  It's not black and white. 

I'm not an "Apple fanboy fan", but my house is filled with Apple's products (for about 30 years)...why, because they just work so very well compared to the competition.

Nov 29, 2011 at 10:01 PM Post #238 of 636

Quote:
I'm not an "Apple fanboy fan", but my house is filled with Apple's products (for about 30 years)...why, because they just work so very well compared to the competition.

Agreed!  Anyone who blindly follows marketing is pretty annoying IMO.  I may have jumped the gun in this thread, I'm just sick of all the same old tired anti-Apple crap. (Like the post above) 
wink.gif

I guess this will just be an Apple thread now, eh?  I'll summarize the next 10 pages

Apple is great
Apple is evil
My pc is better and cheaper
Your mom is cheaper but not better
I love my Apple
I hate you

blah blah blah

Nov 29, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #239 of 636
I have an immense amount of respect for a Head-Fi member who is a contributor for an anti iPod website, but I just can't subscribe to any black or white philosophy.  That's why I read the articles there with a grain of salt and rarely post in that forum.

A lot of people on Head-Fi write from a position of irrational exuberance for a product line or extreme hatred, I always feel like I am not getting the whole picture.  There's so much to like or dislike about all audiophile-related products but words like love or hate are strong and should be used with more care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back