Woo Audio WA6......with some wood accents.
Apr 26, 2010 at 2:38 AM Post #20 of 57
Wow, absolutely beautiful, love the way it matches the surroundings!
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 1:49 PM Post #22 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank I /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very nice work. I even like it on the emo gear. You probably can start a nice little business for the wood mods. How do you like the Emotiva stuff and what speakers are you driving with them

I had the wood pieces made for me.....I wish I had the time and skills to do it myself. I am very happy with the Emotiva gear overall. My impression is they give you a very accurate, neutral sound that will project exactly what was recorded. A poorly engineered source disk will sound just that way and vice-versa. I would buy their gear again. I am using a pair of Usher BE-718 speakers with an Epik Empire subwoofer. I love this setup.

stands.jpg

Apr 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #23 of 57
Very nice. I was goping to order the XPA2 but my Outlaw 2150RR is driving my Maggies so well and sound sao good I decided not to mess with the amp. Nice sytem. My Outlaw never runs out of power with the MMG and I use a sub but run the Maggies full range. The Usher look very nice.

Apr 27, 2010 at 7:46 PM Post #25 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoingOK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll post up pics when I get the completed volume knob in. I didn't want to wait so he sent me all the other pieces that were already done.

Very tasteful DoingOK, and please don't forget to mention the exotic wood species used for the volume control knob. I bet it is 'pink ivory' (Berchemia zeyheri) a extremely rare wood from South-East Africa.

Apr 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #27 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by AcousticDreams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very tasteful DoingOK, and please don't forget to mention the exotic wood species used for the volume control knob. I bet it is 'pink ivory' (Berchemia zeyheri) a extremely rare wood from South-East Africa.

I have never heard of that species before. I had all the parts made in bloodwood ( Brosimum Rubescens) to go with my room. I don't remember what extra wood I chose to show the knob position. It is either wenge or curly maple.
confused.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

Apr 27, 2010 at 9:48 PM Post #28 of 57
Thats hot!!!! *drools*

Apr 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #29 of 57
The theme is definitely awesome. But for some reason i'm not feeling the wood, but it looks like everyone does. Is the WA6 stock or maxxed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back