Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Nov 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #1,021 of 4,133
PMs have been fired off with address and ph#.  If you didn't get one, send me a message.

Winnipeg Head-Fi Meet: Sunday 9 December, 2pm

Dec 3, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #1,023 of 4,133
Quote:
I'm interested.

headphones: Koss KSC 75, Sennheiser PX 100, JBL Ref 410, Grado 80, Shure SRH 840
amp: FiiO E5
dac: HotAudio DacDestroyer, Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB (can do balanced TRS as well)
dap: Sansa Clip+

woah, took a look at the first page of the thread and i found this, that was only two years ago, my god nathan what did you do to your wallet 
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #1,025 of 4,133
Quote:
Is anyone going to the meet with LCD2s? Very interested in them.

asqw has a pair, along with a Schiit Bifrost and Lyr. A spent a good week comparing them against the HE-6.

Quote:
woah, took a look at the first page of the thread and i found this, that was only two years ago, my god nathan what did you do to your wallet 
tongue.gif

Haha, and of all that gear listed the only things I still have are the HotAudio Dac Destroyer and Focusrite 6. 

I seriously need to sell off some of this stuff. I was doing well for a while and not acquiring anything, then the HE-6 came along and I started chasing rabbits again. 

Dec 3, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #1,026 of 4,133
Quote:

asqw has a pair, along with a Schiit Bifrost and Lyr. A spent a good week comparing them against the HE-6.

Haha, and of all that gear listed the only things I still have are the HotAudio Dac Destroyer and Focusrite 6. 

I seriously need to sell off some of this stuff. I was doing well for a while and not acquiring anything, then the HE-6 came along and I started chasing rabbits again. 

Join the club, I first waltzed onto head-fi with only a Grado SR60i to my name and look at me now.

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:31 AM Post #1,027 of 4,133
For a while I was distracting myself with DIY stuff. I need to get back on that wagon. At least there I stop buying stuff because I don't have time to build anything... 

Dec 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #1,034 of 4,133
Say does anyone here have an HDP? I'm curious to see how it stacks up against the DAC-100. (shouldn't have passed on the trade for it a few months ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back