Windows 10 Schiit MODI Drivers?
Aug 24, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #16 of 73
I wonder if a USB regenerator like the Wyrd or the Uptone Audio REGEN (that also supplies its own power) might solve that. But they're rather expensive solutions compared with the price of the Modi.

Aug 24, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #17 of 73
I've got no issues with the Modi on windows 10.  Took a little while after the first upgrade for everything to start working.

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:22 AM Post #19 of 73
If your laptop is powered by an Intel Skylake CPU, there are NO USB 2.0 drivers for it, nor will there ever be, unless Intel decides to change the architecture and microcode of the chips. Or, until hell freezes over, take your choice. Intel has arbitrarily abandoned USB 2.0

Sep 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #25 of 73
I am having the same exact problem everything was fine it worked for about 2 weeks when I installed windows 10 now all of a sudden windows 10 can't find it in device manager or playback devices

I am more then sure it's a Windows 10 problem because I know my buddy can't use some microphone he has because windows 10 can't find it

I think it's a Windows 10 issue with 1.1 stuff

Did you contact Schiit about it yet? Because I am having the same issue and I don't want to look like a pest with Schiit lol because I have to send back my valhalla 2 today because the low gain setting is not working on that either

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #28 of 73
Hey dude! i just got mine to work!
i am hoping it stays working 

the problem with mine was that windows 10 for some strange reason?? and i don't know why installed the wrong chipset drivers for my mother board manually 

so i installed the correct chipset drivers for my mother board and everything is working perfectly fine now
hope it keeps working

so give it a try i don't know if you tried this already are not
but i hope i helped you out buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back