WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads!
Oct 29, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #46 of 95
We can't sell what we win here? The guy who won the Noble cable contest where you had to guess the strength of the cable to win those beautiful cherry coke Noble 6w's a few months ago was able to post and sell his winnings in the classifieds. It was even approved by a moderator/administrator here, though I forget who it was..

Quote:
  Sorry mate your not allowed to sell anything you've won in a contest here at Head Fi, and as a general rule of thumb selling headphones that you got "free" is some what looked down upon. Ofc your welcome to go to eBay and do what ever but that'll piss a lot of people off

though let's say you do win, under the classified rules here at head fi you would not be allowed to sell the HD 800, seeing as it cost you nothing. Just an FYI for any of you thinking along the same lines as this fellow :3

Oh and I speak from experinance on this matter, unfortantley 

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #47 of 95
  We can't sell what we win here? The guy who won the Noble cable contest where you had to guess the strength of the cable to win those beautiful cherry coke Noble 6w's a few months ago was able to post and sell his winnings in the classifieds. It was even approved by a moderator/administrator here, though I forget who it was..

Really -.- well ok then I guess if you win something shoot a PM to a MOD and see if they can approve it 

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #48 of 95
  Really -.- well ok then I guess if you win something shoot a PM to a MOD and see if they can approve it 

I wouldn't sell anything I won - especially here, and even more so if it was this HD800, but I did see the Noble IEM listed to be sold on our classifieds. Quite a few commenters didn't like it, but it was allowed at the time

Here's the listing for those that're interested..

http://www.head-fi.org/t/727252/noble-6w-lower-price

Anyways, I'm hoping I win the HD800! *fingers crossed*

Good luck (kinda) everyone!

Oct 30, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #49 of 95
Guess I will have to go ahead and ....
deadhorse.gif
.....and sign up for this giveaway,  I have always wanted to hear the 800's; good thing I KNOW that I am going to win....
rolleyes.gif

just been dying to use that horse emoticon.  :)

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #54 of 95
This is the last day, isn't it? 
It's just 1 in 1000 chance to win. This is probably my only chance to get a pair of HD800 and it's kinda sad knowing that there is no way i will win the contest.

Nov 6, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #57 of 95
I never got any confirmation either, now that I think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back