WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads!
Oct 25, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #32 of 95
Loading forever with Firefox, Chrome and IE 
deadhorse.gif

Oct 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #35 of 95
But then they will enter then share with their friends, and that will lower your chances of winning, and that also lowers my chance of winning
frown.gif

Every click you get, it another entry so it's kinda... a catch 22 I think 

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #37 of 95
No "widget?"

I use ABP. Not only do I use it but I specifically block all the Face-twit stuff (I do my face-twitting on five or six forums every day, and any more would turn me into... Whoa! Some kind of socially inept nerd sitting in front of a computer with headphones on! I wouldn't want that!)

If you use ABP, and can't see the widget, disable ABP for that page and reload it.

8k entries already. But just one of them wins and it could be any one!

Oct 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #44 of 95
  I already have a pair, but I another would be nice yeah, for selling or otherwise.

Sorry mate your not allowed to sell anything you've won in a contest here at Head Fi, and as a general rule of thumb selling headphones that you got "free" is some what looked down upon. Ofc your welcome to go to eBay and do what ever but that'll piss a lot of people off

though let's say you do win, under the classified rules here at head fi you would not be allowed to sell the HD 800, seeing as it cost you nothing. Just an FYI for any of you thinking along the same lines as this fellow :3

Oh and I speak from experinance on this matter, unfortantley 

Oct 29, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #45 of 95
And maybe be happy you have a pair already?
There are members here who could only dream of owning a pair of HD800's, 
Better to be happy you already have a pair and give others a chance?

Im not having a go, Just being mindful of those less well off and giving them a better chance of winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back