Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #76 of 798
Would be a cool upgrade! Never owned a Hifiman product nor a planar either. But the real question is will the Hifiman new planar flagship be able to sate the audio bug?!?!

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #82 of 798
I love the sound of my HE1000 V2--smooth and refined, with amazing balance. I think that the SUSVARA would be even better, and I would love the chance to review them against the HE1000 V2 and the Focal Utopia.

May 25, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #83 of 798
Simply put, I'm a simple man who's never enjoyed or experienced such craftsmanship as this fine piece of equipment your generous company is offering up. I'd like to expand my horizons. I would appreciate them and enjoy like no other.

May 25, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #84 of 798
I live and breathe music, which provides moments of solace during the worst of times. If any headphone can make that connection with vibrating air all the more immersive, then I'm grateful.

May 25, 2017 at 1:05 AM Post #85 of 798
Our world is comprised of many things of beauty. Music sits at the pinnacle for me . I would not wish to live in a world without music. I have given 30 years to the Dept of Corretions and have just recently retired after a long and challenging career. Acquiring headphones as transcendent and expensive as the Susvara is completely out of my financial reach. Bless my new life as a retired lover of music and bring this joyful sound to my ears. Namaste Susvara!!

May 25, 2017 at 1:18 AM Post #88 of 798
Because HEK v2 isn't as good as Utopia imho. Let see if susvara will be the better.

May 25, 2017 at 1:19 AM Post #89 of 798
For my collection... I tried best dynamic n electrostatic headphone.... I have been waiting this moment since I owned he6. I want to tried how susvara newest planar technology compete with the others...

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 1:26 AM Post #90 of 798
I owned the he 400 for 15 minutes and then returned back, those were cheaply build and not worth the money asked. Since then I never considered Hifiman a brand to be taken seriously: prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back