Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 2:11 AM Post #106 of 798
I've never owned a HiFiMan product so this would be a great introduction. Hey, who knows!

Good luck all!

May 25, 2017 at 2:12 AM Post #107 of 798
I don't know them half as well as I should like, and I'd like to have them more than half as much as I deserve!
I have a lovely young family and after a long day at work and after that playing ball with my 3 year old for 3 hours I just want to chill and listen to music on the best damn headphone available, not saying I deserve them more then other..but If they were mine to get...

...I would take them out, treat them like any fine lady deserves (yes I think headphones are like women), and at the end of the day make sweet music love to them ...and would get them the best home I could give. Also they would be a perfect intro into my new blog or vlog about a "newbie" getting into the HIFI hobby and try explaining all the sound signatures and synonyms and learn myself as I go along :)

Kindest regards and much "sweet voice" to all!

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #112 of 798
Because I ditched my BHSE-SR009 combo and settled for the HE1000 (now upgraded to v2). Will definitely get the EF1000 to go with it if I win this. Hifiman - Simply the best.

May 25, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #113 of 798
I want this for free.
I would never, ever sell it if I could have it.

May 25, 2017 at 2:28 AM Post #114 of 798
I'm picking-up a new kitten next month - i was trying to think of a name for it, and I was actually thinking that "Susvara" would be a cute name for it when the new model was announced! I even saved the instagram account name instagram.com/susvara for when my new kitten arrives. Now that this competition exists, if I were lucky enough to win I think I'd have no choice but to use the account to post adorable photos of this incredible looking pair of headphones as well as the cat!

May 25, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #115 of 798
I don't know that I deserve them more than any other here...but I know that I would really appreciate them having never had a planar headphone before. That being said I have already been quite lucky this week and won £5 in a packet of crisps so might of used up all my luck! Good luck everyone!

May 25, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #117 of 798
I have, and love the HE1000 v1. Missed the boat for the HE-6, and eagerly waiting to hear what the best planar on the planet has to offer. But alas, the price... thanks for the opportunity HiFiMan.

May 25, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #120 of 798
I would love a susvara, because I want the very best for my music! I use a lot of my headphones for my video editing work, but these look like they will be for serious pleasure only... Cheers for the chance, HiFiMan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back